Hello, I'm Aaron, and this is my story...

by MetricRX 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• tweety
    tweety

That was a great story! Welcome!

• toby888
    toby888

Aaron: Thank you so much, I really laughed good for the first time since I DA'd!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Aaron!

I enjoyed your story very [colorful] to say the least, although not all of it was for primetime viewing.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Funny Stuff... Loved It! Welcome

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome...this should be fun!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Howdy Aaron. I grew up in SD too, particularly the Alpine area. I also went to the El Cajon Valley congo for a bit. You are just a few years younger than I. It's possible that we know some of the same people...

Funny stories.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Great post and welcome to the board, the disfel/ing rules are not really to keep the org clean for the sake of it being clean but to be able to present a nice front to the public and entice some persons into it. To god it makes little difference whether one smokes, criticises the FDS, celebrates Christmas, dyes eggs for Easter, or attends other church services.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Don't ever leave me.

• Es
    Es

welcome aaron to the board, enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing more from you

es

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    It sort of reminds me now of a movie called "Office Space", where the waitress played by Jennifer Aniston who works at a TGIF type theme restaurant, wears fifteen pieces of "Flair" (i.e. wacky buttons on her suspenders showing spunk) but is just getting by with the bare minimum and is constantly annoyed by her boss encouraging her to show more and more of this "Flair". I suppose I was the JW equivalent of Aniston's lack of motivation by only showing the minimum amount of JW Flair. Too funny, but I digress.

Now that cheered my sorry, nappy rear end up! I needed a laugh.

Welcome AaronI think you are going to fit in just fine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit