Hello, I'm Aaron, and this is my story...

by MetricRX 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cori
    Cori

VERY FUNNY...LOL....welcome to the board!

Cori

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Please make the laughing stop! I keep getting mental pictures of Broter Not-so Fortunate nd Sister Man this Sucks!

Welcome funny man! You sure tell a great one!

• jgnat
    jgnat

MetricRX, do you have a blog? Your stuff makes for great reading once I struggled through the introductions.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Now THAT was pretty funny. You've got tell us some more stories.

• banished1
    banished1

Very funny Aaron

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

great article and i love the humor.. ya just gota laugh sometimes dont you?

i must point out though, that somewhere Josh is all grown up probably has your name written in crayon on his hit list... well thats the healthy scenario... the other is that he's an elder now and in a position to counsel youngsters on Jehovah and Jesus! YIKES!

• MetricRX
    MetricRX

Well CGNAT, I understand the introduction might be a little boring, but I wrote this with the uninformed in mind.

And I just killed my blog yesterday, I will however be rebuilding my site. It is:

metricrx.freeshell.org

And CANDIDLYNUTS,

Josh is actually a whole nother story. I'll be brief...

His father (an elder) [edit] this chick in the KH, and got disfellowshipped, and his wife divorced him. Josh grew up and MARRIED the same chick his father [edit]. She got around. Even into my family circle a bit.

Thanks for reading folks! Feel free to AIM me: metricrx

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Welcome to the board! Thanks for taking the time to post your story- from reading it, it really looks like you're in the right place!

• G Money
    G Money

Excellent writing!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hello and welcome

I love the funny stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit