Congratulating the WTS

by greendawn 20 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

good point, about how they are still proud when they are exposed for what they really are and then they say it makes them stronger and are proud, god what the hell

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I remember our po putting a positive spin on 1995, saying how it kept us busy in the work because we only had such a short time left, but now the system might last a bit longer we should be thankful, because we had more time to bring more people in, and we needed to show our gratitude to Jehovah by being even busier. I took it all in at the time, now I see it for the bs it really is.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Lucifer they are a strange lot of people their prophecies proves false so many times and they still refuse to accept that they are false prophets and apologise for it.

And they have completely changed their dogmas many times over since their inception from Russell to Rutheford to Franz and they still claim to be god's only channel of passing info to the world. Yet they can't present to the world a stable doctrine.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Sorry Greendawn, I usually catch the spirit of a post. In that spirit, they deserve a standing ovation.

Cellist

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Sometimes it seems that the only doctrines that they won't change are the cruel ones, like shunning. For an organisation that is supposedly distinguished by their love for each other, that is so unloving, yet they pursue that policy more zealously than ever it seems. Mind you, they have a lot more people to practice on these days!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Full of doubt, that distortion on 1914 was one of their typical manipulations: more people to be saved as if they really care about saving people. As you say their cruelty towards the "sinners" is profoundly unchristian and unbiblical, they should be treated with love and not thrown to the wolves. It shows they don't care about saving people. Their wickedness loses them a lot of members each year.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I didn't really think about it until recently, when I started to drift, but the thing they seem to care most about nowadays is money. At least, that's what they seem to asking for most, especially at the circuit assemblies. They have had a fair amount of mine, but they won't get any more.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I agree...they are VERY SLICK and more clever than slick, for all the reasons that have been mentioned.

most of us bought it without questioning anything.

That's what made me the most angry when I realized it----four years later! I still don't know how a reasonably intelligent person could be so downright stupid for three decades.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes Sunspot, I am angry now as well, more with myself than the wt really, I spent over half my life accepting everything they taught with barely a doubt or question in my mind. Now I would find ti difficult to believe almost anything they say. If they said "today is monday" I would probably check the calendar!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Their money/wealth WILL dwindle!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit