Congratulating the WTS

by greendawn 20 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

We must congratulate them for their business genious, their marketing methods and the subtle way they teach these to their followers who think that they are been taught religion rather than marketing.

For their ability to present many pairs of contradictory ideas without their followers objecting to this.

For their ability to make their followers accept with admiration totally silly ideas

For their ability to throw the blame for their own faults on their followers who gladly accept it.

For their coolness, despite the fact that their religion became a laughingstock in the world they feel proud of it.

The smart way in which they exploit their members and their audacity before God in presenting themselves as His only appointed agents when they are clearly impostors.

Any comments?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe is standard operating procedure for the governing body to read "1984" - they're so good at it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Mrsjones, they may well have read Orwell their world is after all very Orwellian. They sanitised their history alright.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Greendawn, I'll admit that they're good at what they do. But I'm not sure if that qualifies for congratulations or condemnation.

Cellist

• greendawn
    greendawn

Cellist you didn't catch the spirit of the post congratulating them is meant in an ironic way, this is after all a great GB bashing site. They are good at doing bad rather than good things.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

.....For their ability to make their followers accept with admiration totally silly ideas

Yes indeed, they are very good at that. They make everything they teach so plausible, and so many fall into their trap.

As for the gb reading 1984, I think they are more likely to have studied T.P.Barnum....."there's one born every minute"

• greendawn
    greendawn

They can indeed make them believe in the most stupid and absurd ideas.

Another thing they are good at is their flexibility at changing and distorting things according to their needs and interests at each time eg the Nethinim but why rely on them when there are 8000 "annointed" in the world.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes, like the generation change in 1995. They made what was a huge shock and disappointment to many, especially the older ones sound positive, something we should all be happy about, and most of us bought it without questioning anything.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Congratulations WTBS for:
    1. Brainwashing generations of my family.
    2. Wasting countless hours of my time and years of my life.
    3. Enslaving millions of people who unknowingly work for a publishing / real estate corporation and earn less than slave wages.
    4. Failing to predict the end of the world numerous times.
    5. For successfully killing thousands with your dogmatic doctrines ranging from abstinence from blood to political neutrality.
    6. For destroying families.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Yes that 1914 doctrine change in 1995 is a prime example of how they distort things, and they never apologise for having mislead and messed up the lives of so many people with their first wrong interpretation. A lot of old dubs were gutted.

They should keep to themselves interpretations that can affect people's lives so much as they always mess up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit