I have to take a little break...

by AuldSoul 30 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Handle your business, and we'll be here when you need us.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

AuldSoul:

Sounds like a very wise decision. There are some things much more important. My best wishes to you and your wife as you help her to see the truth about "the Troof".

Au revoir.

Ozzie

• jgnat
    jgnat

So long, AuldSoul, do well. I am sending you a PM. Please do check it before you go.

Schizm, uncalled for:

Also, you possess one of the most impertinent personalities of anyone I've ever encountered.

Expecially since you have one of the more grating personalities on the board. Give me a single instance where you have modified your beliefs based on a superior argument presented by someone else here. As iron sharpens iron....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Enjoy your break AuldSoul, and don't stay away too long, we will miss you.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

AS -

Good plan. Come back when u can.

Jeff

• Carmel
    Carmel

Remember to jiggle the handle!

carmel

• blondie
    blondie

Auld, you will settle down after awhile. I used to reach my daily post limit a couple years back. Now a big day is 20 posts. I can even go a couple of days and not post at all (I sound like an addict). My review does require at least one topic a week and a few posts in response to commenters. But for the most part, I have settled down into a few short posts a day.

You've absorbed a lot and probably need to digest. Then there is all that other ex-JW information out there too.

I love your posts so will miss you. Don't be gone too long.

Love, Blondie

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i am so sorry to hear that.......... you will be missed and i hope everything goes well with your wife... good luck, dont stay away too long...

the infamous one

• TheListener
    TheListener

We'll be here when you return my friend.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Oh boy, what has happened?

Auldsoul, we both know you have the ability to say just the right thing, as well as the ability to wear your listener down with irrefutable logic and fact.

Glad you are going take a break and give the lady some breathing room.

Jst

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit