I have to take a little break...

by AuldSoul 30 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I don't think I can successfully put a clamp on my mouth if I don't take a break from this place. I want my wife to wake up, but I think I can't do what that would take if I keep myself up-to-date on all the worst going on currently in Dub-land.

I love you all and I will be back, I just have to take a breather.

AuldSoul

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I hear you on that man. Good luck and come back when you can.

Matt

• kls
    kls

Good idea Putts

• vitty
    vitty

All the best, youll be missed so dont stay away too long.

Goodluck with your wife

• Legolas
    Legolas

Have a good break, and don't be gone too long!

• Soledad
    Soledad

Breaks can be good.

Take care of yourself and we'll be right here when you come back

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I understand completely. I find it difficult to control my tong when a JW is in my presence and spewing forth nonsense from their pie hole.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Good luck AuldSoul.

Take care and be back soon, hopefully with good news about your wife.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Take it from me, one of the wives who used to be "on the other side."

Breaks can be good if you are using that time to really try and focus on her. Jgnat says that sometimes the WTS feels like the "other woman" at times, that she has to compete with.

Well, it felt like my hubby had "another woman" also when I was on the other side. He was cold, distant, completely closed off from me at times. I recently told him that I thought he had been having an affair this past year! Little did I know the other woman was a bible to read and all you guys to chat with!! It truly felt like "another woman" had taken all his attention. Just so you know, us wives/women know when you are trying to find our chink in the armor even when you think we don't know what you're doing!

My advice, take a break and just "BE" with her. Don't always be trying to find a way in to crack her faith. She will respond more if you show genuineness and just undivided attention to her!

Enjoy you break and see you soon, - Freedomlover

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Enjoy the break.

You know where to find us when you need us...

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit