How do you like your steak?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Rare and cooked by someone else yummy

• Dimples
    Dimples

I'm not much of a big steak eater but I will have some every now and then.... this sure looks good!

DIMPLES

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

PorterHouse, on the grill. Medium to well done with a side of A1, nice Caesar salad, corn on the cob! then one of these or two, or three.....

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Take it's horns off, wipe it's ass, show it the oven door in terror... then stick it on a plate !!!

Mmmmmm!!!!!! As close to raw as hygenically safe!!!

Bull! <= "does that make me a cannibal ???"

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

bloody rare

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well Defd...I missed It dam!

How was it away?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was going to post...Opened up JWD...Saw this

I coat my steak in fresh ground black pepper and a little garlic, than throw it on the grill for no more than 5 minutes, I like my steak moo'ing...tonight Im having bacon wrapped shrimp on the grill, caught them fresh out of the ocean 2 nights ago.

So I am taking the kids to my brothers and I am going to eat!

Possibly steak,

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Bloody. 30 seconds on each side on a smoking hot grill. Garlic mashers on the side. Asparagus sauteed in butter with minced garlic, fresh cracked black pepper, and some lemon zest. Don't forget a nice fresh garden or caesar salad. A little A-1 or 57 or both. That's it, I'm headed for the butcher shop for a nice porterhouse.

• BadPammie
    BadPammie

Wipe it's ass and send it out.

BadPammie

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Medium Well - which apparently no one in the resturant industry has ever heard of...it comes out well done with the chared parts scoured off with a brillo pad.

YUM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit