too stupid for words

by peacefulpete 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Ok this is one for the books, My wife's great Grandmother who is a miraculous 94 year old cervical and ovarian cancer survivor and a 87 year old man from the Hall were just counselled on the need for a chaperon! It seems someone was disturbed that the two were alone in her appartment! She is practically housebound and his visits to shoot the breeze and talk about the old times were the highlight of her week. He now stays away following the Elder's instruction. How sad so sad it is when people meddle into others lives! I and my wife are not just angered we are disgusted.

• carla
    carla

your right, this is too stupid for words.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

How disgusting.

Perhaps what should have been said in retort....fine...since you elders are so concerned about the welfare of Granny, all the time that her gentleman caller was there now needs to be filled by another elder. See how fast they backtrack on that idea.

Bastards!

• kls
    kls

Oh my god ,this is got to be the lowest and stupidest . Those nosey SOB. At her age even companionship is not allowed. What are they afraid of ,her getting pregnant,,,,,,,,GAWD!!!!!!!!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

That is pretty sick. My guess is in the next couple years they will counsel against those of the same sex to be in rooms to gethor alone.

Me and a friend of mine used to be real affectionate with each other. she was like a sister. I remeber one time we had a pic of us with her giving me a peck on the lips and an elder insisted we put the picture away (its was after the meeting one night) What a dirtbag!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Perhaps the elders are afraid someone might be stumbled if this "affair" becomes common knowledge in the kh.

The interfering idiots

• Balsam
    Balsam

That is just unbelieveably ignorant. To deprive your grandmother of this JW mans visits in their old age is just sickening. They should arrange to have an elder there so they won't be fondling each other. LOL Sick bastards.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

oh dear jesus... only jehovah's perfectly awesome and cool organisation could come up with something as brilliantly idiotic as that

bethel

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

It would be funny were it not so sad.

Most puzzling to me is how people this age are still willing to be controlled.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Those people are just sick sick sick... there's a saying from my homeland that says something like this: "The thief judges according to his own condition". That means that those bastards in brooklyn are real nasty f*s...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit