Bethelite Attorney-In-Training Receives Award

by West70 38 Replies latest social current

• sf
    sf

Wedding ring on right hand?

sKally

• carla
    carla

ordained minister? If she wears a wedding ring on right hand she may be a widow, some do that.

• sf
    sf

http://new-york.doctoroogle.com/reviews/viewdentist.cfm/pageID/8/dentistID/63412/brooklyn_dentist/dr_james_apltauer

James J Apltauer, DDS - General Dentist
    124 Columbia Hts
    Brooklyn, NY 11201
    Ph:
    718-560-5000

sKally

• sir82
    sir82

A-ha, it all becomes clear now...

If you are the wife of a Bethel dentist/doctor/lawyer/engineer, you can rise above your toilet-scrubbing colleagues and work on that post-graduate degree.

Imagine the salivation that would occur if there was a single Bethelite doctor who was looking to get hitched! JW mothers would be knifing each other to get their daughters introduced first to said uber-eligible bachelor.

• jgnat
    jgnat

ha, good point, Jourles. I noticed after I posted. Sometimes photographs DO get reversed when published.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Why don't we just ask her via email? Personally, I would be interested in knowing her position on higher education and how that relates to what she was taught from the WTS. Surely with the end being so near, the study of man is simply a waste of time. Especially when she could be pursuing kingdom interests first out in field service.

[email protected]

• sf
    sf

So Jourles, has she replied to your email yet?

sKally

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i haven't called bethel in a while . maybe if i look up some wt that say don't go to college. i'll call. and give her and dentist husband hell!!!!!!!!!! skallyu wasn't there some old wt teaching about how bad dentist are? john

• watch the tower
    watch the tower
    I am assuming that Apltauer is a Bethelite from what the article states; and if so, I am further assuming that she is being sent to Columbia by the WBTS, so she can enter Law School once she graduates. I further wonder if she counts her "volunteer activities" as field service hours?

She is a bethelite. I remember both her and her husband quite well. Her husband taught the new boys how to brush their teeth and floss during orientation when I was there. No kidding. They really have a separate orientation for this.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It's so nice that the watchtower allows bethelites enough time to devote themselves to university studies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit