Holy Crap! Star Trek's Sulu is gay!

by Elsewhere 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I do oh so love Sulu's voice...sooooo deep and manly....

• kid-A
    kid-A

my goodness i never suspected him to be that way thats horrible Homophobe ALERT!!! Homophobe ALERT !!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Can't find the article - It's a Tower, asking is it ever wrong to hate our enemy?

According to this when a person's sinful actions form such an integral part of his personality that they are in fact inseperable then it is proper to hate that person. (Another of
    Freddie's "true Jesus said to love our enemies, BUT" logic ladders. See the cartoon about thou shalt not kill.)

JWs will now be hating him and throwing out their tapes!!!!!! OMG.

The news is the same as Holy Crap! William Shatner's fat belly was held in by elastic.

HB

• luna2
    luna2
    The news is the same as Holy Crap! William Shatner's fat belly was held in by elastic

Well, I do remember being a bit disappointed by this. Of course, it explained the odd, kind of constipated, way he moved. LOL

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't CARE that he's gay, just shocked to FIND OUT that he's gay. Like with my little brother he kept it hid for years. I was SHOCKED, but he's still my brother. I still love the little guy! I kind of thought Sulu had some fairy-like karate movements!

• Es
    Es

Oh wow im shocked

es

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Oh wow im shocked

Why? He's not your brother.

• Robdar
    Robdar

So, another actor reveals he's gay. I've been in theatre a long time. Most all the male actors I know are gay. At least 3/4 of them.

• joelbear
    joelbear

i think its funny that this is still news. but I'm proud for George and happy for the positive influence this will have for thousands of young gay sci fi fans.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    plus I hate labels like Gay, whats wrong with "human"?

It would have been a bit of an anticlimatic thread if he had said "Holy Crap! Star Trek's Sulu is human!"

I kind of thought Sulu had some fairy-like karate movements!

Oh come on now, that effeminate gay image is just a worn-out media sterotype... we are capable of acting perfectly normally y'know... it just shows that when someone is gay you just cannot really tell...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit