WHAT DUB THINGS WILL YOU NEVER FORGET?

by Mary 39 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

The constant, never-ending guilt. Guilt for not doing enough personal study, guilt for not studying with my children more, guilt for not preparing for meetings better, guilt for hating service, guilt for not going out in service more frequently, guilt for not wanting to conduct a Bible study or a have magazine route or even a regular return visit.

I will never forget those days full of a pervasive sadness that I wasn't, and never would be, good enough.

• twinflame
    twinflame

Amen luna2

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

ummm being able to kick back with a burrito and a shasta at a assembly meeting...rotflmao...

J

oh while fanning myself and looking at people thru those crappy binoculars...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The Mystery of the Alpine Ice-Man

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The word PERHAPS. I absolutely despise that word but I find myself still wanting to use it when I'm typing instead of using the word MAYBE.

I never use it when speaking though! When the people at the door heard some of the exclusive words we used, I'm sure they were convinced we were aliens.

Perhaps some of you have some words you hate also!

HappyDad of the I ain't usin those kinda words no more class

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I haven't been out long enough to forget anything yet, I hope to forget it all someday, but I doubt if I'll ever forget the judgemental attitude of most of the congregation, especially the elders and servants, when anyone made an error.

• Soledad
    Soledad

To this day, I can't look at a pack of doublemint gum and not immediately think of the Kingdom Hall

And I think I'll never get over my fear of demons

"The truth" will probably never leave my vocabulary either

• lola28
    lola28

I will never forget how to BS my way through a presantation or last minute talk.

lola

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ill never forget being pulled into the library to be told that getting an education was a bad idea because it could lead to independant thought, which is prideful... wow, im glad they told me that, independant thought is terrible and dangerous...TO THEM! freakin liars

the infamous one

• Quentin
    Quentin

Distric Conventions...loved em...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit