WHAT DUB THINGS WILL YOU NEVER FORGET?

by Mary 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Now as much as no one wants to admit it, we all know that there are things we learned in the Borg that we'll never forget even if we live to be a hundred. What is something that you know you'll always remember (despite your best efforts to forget!)

For me, it's Matthew 24:14 and the names of the three Hebrews thrown into the firey furnace (Shadrach, Meeee-shack and A-Bed-We-Go) I'll probably forget my own name before I ever forget this!!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Those darn Kingdom Melodies! The recent threads on the subject haven't helped either. I've had those songs in my head for days! Argh!
    tall penguin

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

the smell of a kingdom hall

• kid-A
    kid-A

The hot JW chick who taught me how to french kiss!!! Yeah!!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

the feel of my naked @ss on the kingdumb hall seats the first time i went commando ...i felt so dirty...i was sure everyone knew!

and of course...all the catch phrases....faithful discreet slave, proper food at the proper time, stiff necked israelites, humble ourselves before jehovah, grieving the holy spirit (i did a lot of that )

and the smell of the kingdom hall...ick...i think that's universal....and why the hell were they always so damn cold?? jeezus!!!!

luv, jojo

• kid-A
    kid-A

the feel of my naked @ss on the kingdumb hall seats the first time i went commando

LMAO!!!!! Ah, Jojo, why couldnt you have been in my hall??? LOL

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

How tired I was at the Saturday morning field service arrangement. And how i couldn't wait to get back home even before i took my first door

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• defd
    defd

the feel of my naked @ss on the kingdumb hall seats the first time i went commando ...i felt so dirty...i was sure everyone knew!

Shame on you

D.

• Legolas
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not sure I understand...you were naked at the hall or just not wearing undies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit