How the Internet Means 'The End' for Apostates and Opposers of the Society

by slimboyfat 89 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    The internet will eventually bring the Watchtower down because we are like a guerilla force that cannot be defeated

and whose sanctuary cannot be seized. We are always here to fight them and can't be stopped or eliminated,

Metatron brilliant deduction-I alone (google my name) have about 40,000 pages/post up in 3 years and more daily.

Danny Haszard the dumb carpenter with only a secondary WT education,ahhhhh 4 years ago i didn't know how to send an email OR know how to turn the PC on

• R6Laser
    R6Laser
    To me the internet has been a very very powerful microscope. I was not only able to view the scratches in the "diamond" of the society, but It magnified it so well that I was able to see clearly that it was'nt a diamond after all. Just a labratory made piece of costume jewerly.

I guess the Theocratic School was of use afterall!

Just kidding, but I remember this being used on the school before when giving number 4's.

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT ARE NUMBER 4's?

• R6Laser
    R6Laser
    WHAT ARE NUMBER 4's?

The 5 minute speech given by a brother on the Theocratic School. They're usually spoken as number 1, 2, 3, and 4.

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Remember the Iron Curtain? Remeber the VOA. Truth was received and it contributed in time to the downfall. Same will go for any totalitarian system denying freedom. In my case the internet DID contribute especially this website.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Blah blah blah…Most Witnesses are too busy to look up apostate sites… blah blah blah…

What kind of claptrap is this? Whoever is behind this thinking has reached the bottom of the buck, and started digging.

Marvin Shilmer

• John Doe
    John Doe

Here's the basic proof for 1=2 using basic algebra. There are others.

Let a=b.

Then, a 2 =ab

Furthermore, a 2 + a 2 = a 2 +ab

This simplifies to 2a 2 =a 2 + ab.

Subtracting from both sides, we get 2a 2 -2ab=a 2 + ab - 2ab.

This gives us 2a 2 -2ab = a 2 -ab.

Factoring, we get 2(a 2 -ab)=1(a 2 -ab).

Cancelling our common factors from both sides, we get 2=1. The fallacy lies in the fact that a^2-ab is 0, since we let a be equal to b, and any number divided by 0 is undefined. Therefore, the proof does not hold.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

John Doe, what does the symbol ^ mean?

• John Doe
    John Doe

a^2 is a to the power 2, or a squared. Thought I'd try an html tag. I don't know if this one works here or not. a^2=a 2

• Jezebel2
    Jezebel2

I got out in 1991 before the internet was in everyones homes. My dad was a non believer who was actively working with a few apostates he managed with dificulty to meet to try to get me out for years before that. He lived near a major city and still had trouble making contact and in getting apostate literature or anything that spoke out against JW.

He would have loved to have this resource available. When I got out, I did not have the support of forums like this either. I would have really enjoyed just talking to those with stories like mine. I felt isolated and very much alone.

So, I can say that I have lived through what this writer is referring to and I know he is WRONG. Before you start speculating, talk to those of us who have been there.

Jezebel2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit