My so-called life

by riko 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• riko
    riko

Again, thanks so much for the warmth of your welcome and words of encourgement, it's comforting to know I'm not the first person to experience these feelings, in fact, there's more people out there than I realised! It's good not to feel so 'unique' in the experiences I've had, it gives me strength to read of the way many of you have overcome your past life and I hope to follow the same way.

I look forward to spending a lot more time on this board. Thanks

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I just finished reading your story. Unbelievable. And I never knew the con. frowned on ending an engagement. Anyways, welcome aboard. If you read my profile you would know I am 22 and still in "the truth" by way of me not wanting to leave till the time is right of course. Email me sometime. I feel like we have a lot in common.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I just finished reading your story. Unbelievable. And I never knew the con. frowned on ending an engagement. Anyways, welcome aboard. If you read my profile you would know I am 22 and still in "the truth" by way of me not wanting to leave till the time is right of course. Email me sometime. I feel like we have a lot in common.

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

SassFrass really has some great suggestions. Once you dispel the "voodoo" that is put on certain things, you'll realize demons aren't in them waiting to jump out and take you over. There are still inherent dangers out there, but you now have some healthy skepticism to help you deal with them. Not everyone outside the JWs is healthy & whole either! You'll find people out here who don't have great social skills too. Like everyone has said, "Stick around!" "This is just the beginning!" " Welcome!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit