DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

by lola28 34 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well after the first few days of this girl's employment it sounds like she isnt a good match. I think your boss is gonna have to make a call on this. I for one would let her go since she doesnt sound reliable.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I would either fire her or have a very long talk with her.

It sounds wrong to me. Two things in only a few days is a bit much when she just starts.

And if she had to go to school why did sne say this at the last minute? Looks like a bad employee to me. But you may want to talk it out with her to be sure.

• lola28
    lola28

I agree but right now we are in a tight spot. My boss and I need the help we have been looking and have had a hard time finding someone, we thought this would work, we need it to work. The ammount of work that has to be done is too much for only two people.

lola

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

But the way it stands now she hasnt been of much help, has she? You guys need to bite the bullet, let this girl go, and find another person.

• lola28
    lola28

Mrs. Jones you are so wise, she did help us get our filing under control but aside from that not much else, some of that has to do with the fact that we have not had the time to train her because she is only here for a few hours a day. my boss is going out of town next week and I am really going to need some help then.

lola

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Many times these things get under control if you have a stern talk with the person. The problem may be that you and your boss aren't confronting the situation head on. As a witness or ex-witness you may have a more docile personality. Your taught to be non-confrontational. In the real world it's sometimes the best medicine. She'll either shape up or know she's shipping out. My advice is confront her on the problem and be stern! Really this should be your bosses domain.

• lola28
    lola28

You are right my boos will have to take care of it,I will see how things go when I speak with her this afternoon.

Dez it is nice to meet you.

lola

• jgnat
    jgnat

My advice, give her a chance to shape up (tell her what she is doing wrong!) and if she tells you she isn't interested in changing, let her go. If she listens but doesn't shape up, let her go.

A bad employee is more work than none at all.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Nice to meet you too Lola.

I hope it works out for you with this worker.

If your stuck in a jam with it or just plain stressed with the situation feel free to post more or write.

Dez

• lola28
    lola28

She just called it seems she will not be working with us because she would get stressed out.How does working for three hours a day make some stress out?

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit