DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

by lola28 34 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Sorry everyone but I need to rant. About a week and a half ago we hired someone to work at my office. Up to that point only my boss and I worked here, however we realized that there was a lot of work that had to be done and we needed help. We finally found someone to help and we hired her.

She only has to work from

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok ...finish your story!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

we're waiting

• lola28
    lola28

I can't I don't know why my post keeps getting cut, I posted the whole thing and only this part shows up. Help, please.

• lola28
    lola28

She only has to work from

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If your computer loads the page slowly and you start typing before all the icons are loaded the cursor jumps to the SUBJECT line of the page once the page is loaded. If you hit enter at any point after the cursor has moved, the page is submitted.

I find it a real nuisance and have to keep checking to see if the cursor has jumped up.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

She only has to work on finishing your post? Hehe ;-)

Ok, ok, i'm just jokin'.

Don't feel bad. I somehow managed to send the same post 33 times in one sending the other day! I don't know how I made this feat of magic happen but I sure left Lady Lee with a lot of clean up work after my mess.

• lola28
    lola28

What is going on? It wont let me post the rest of the story.

Well here it goes, she comes in on her fourth day of work and says she feels sick so she goes home mind you she only works three hours, yesterday we told her what we expected from her and we told her we needed her to come in today so I could train her. Saturdays are slower so I can really take my time and make sure she understands what to do. She agrees to be here today at nine, when I come in I check the voice mail and there is a message from her saying she forgot she had to go to school and won't be able to come in.

What do I tell her when she calls this afternoon? Because of this I have to do my work and her work and it will take me the whole weekend to get everything done, I am so mad!!!!

lola

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

If you're pasting your post from Word, that doesn't always work. If that's the case, copy it from Word, then paste it into Notepad (Start-->Programs-->Accessories-->Notepad) then copy from there and paste into here.

Good luck!

Dave

• poppers
    poppers

Let her go. She appears irresponsible. Find a reliable replacement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit