My simple answer for AlmostAthiest.

by defd 34 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

They cannot be mistaken about their Identity.

Even within the framework of JW belief, they have already been mistaken once. They taught clearly and unambiguously that the F&DS parable had been singularly fulfilled by C.T. Russell and they taught this for nearly a decade AFTER their own supposed appointing took place.

You can't argue with this simple fact of JW history. It is what it is. Of course they can be mistaken. They already have been.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I have come to believe that it is important (for me) to be spiritual, although I do not have or profess any faith. In my opinion, faith and spirituality are completely different and separate items (for me).

MJB

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    Everyone have a great weekend. Do something to make Jehovah God and Jesus proud. I will try as well.

' ... unfaithful in least, unfaithful in much ...' . You do not make your God the governing body Jehovah proud by posting here. Even if you're trying to rationalize that your words might save someone here, the only person you are fooling is yourself. If you think for one moment that you're going to turn somebody back to being a blind follower of power hungry, manipulative, deceitful, abusive men you are very, very much mistaken my dear.

Have a wonderful weekend!

sweet tee

• mrsjones5
  • acsot
    acsot

Utopian: great post; may I copy for future reference?

Ac (of the shamelessly plagiarizing class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit