Men who drive around with a blow-up woman in the car.

by Elsewhere 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I saw something very disturbing this morning. I parked my car in the downtown Dallas area and in the parking lot across the street I see a grey ford mustang.... with a fake redhead woman sitting in the passenger seat.

It was painfully obvious that this guy was using "her" so he could drive in the HOV lane. Classic cheap bastard.

You'd think he would at least have the decency to hide the fake woman when he was finished driving.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mostlikely he was too lazy to let her air out

• undercover
    undercover
    It was painfully obvious that this guy was using "her" so he could drive in the HOV lane. Classic cheap bastard.

yea...but it beats driving behind the stupid fast lane hogging, cell-phone talking, donut eating, newspaper reading, dancing to the radio numbnuts that take up all the other lanes.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

a fake redhead or a fake woman?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Elsewhere-

When I worked at Methodist hospital in Dallas and RHD there were all kinds of "fake" people-- I saw blowup dolls, toddler "dolls" in car seats, manequins. Once on I-35 in Lewisville a cop was trying to hang onto 3 blowup dolls and keep from laughing during rush hour. I saw him a couple days later in the ER. He said the car owner thought it would look "less" suspicious with several non-people in the car!!! All so the HOV lane could be used. I don't know how many times I flew down it by myself. I'd get ssoooo frustrated, I didn't give a rats ass if I got a ticket or not.

shelley

• xjwms
    xjwms

Around here they

put a baseball cap on the passengers head rest.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Erm....what is a HOV lane?

Are you he wasn't just taking his "special lady" out for a spin?

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Erm....what is a HOV lane?

A carpooling lane, there has to be more then one person in the car. We don't have them around here, as our bigest highways have only two lanes.

I remember hearing a few years back that when they introduced those lanes and passed the laws around them, there was a huge increace in the sales of inflatable people in sex-shops.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    A carpooling lane, there has to be more then one person in the car. We don't have them around here, as our bigest highways have only two lanes.

I didn't think so, I would have remembered seeing sextoys fly past me at high speeds.

Dams

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LMAO What a stupid mofo! I hope you gave him the finger.. lmao!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit