Men who drive around with a blow-up woman in the car.

by Elsewhere 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mjs mouse, ben
    mjs mouse, ben

wouldn't this kinda be like when super elder brings his fake "blow up doll" , stepford wife with the painted on smile with him to the meetings?.............. just a thought

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

From your posts I assume it is like our T2 lanes (at least two in the car). My mum and dad say that the biggest reason people give for buying blow up dolls in their adult shop is so they can use the T2 lanes...but then again....come to think of it....they probably wouldn't tell them any other reason

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Great idea! Whoo, Atlanta traffic is a nightmare! Do they have male-version of those dolls???

• Es
    Es

LOL too funny

es

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Do they have male-version of those dolls???

Yes! And guess where the nozzle is to inflate it!!!

Does anyone know the difference between a muslim blow up doll and the other blow-up dolls on the market?

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Erm....what is a HOV lane?

A carpooling lane, there has to be more then one person in the car. We don't have them around here, as our bigest highways have only two lanes.

I remember hearing a few years back that when they introduced those lanes and passed the laws around them, there was a huge increace in the sales of inflatable people in sex-shops.

I had never heard of HOV lanes, but then, I live in the mountains where we are happy to have a gravelled road here and there. Lots of roads are dirt roads with only local traffic.

This is hilarious though. I am sitting here, laughing. People are incredible..... and resourceful. Thanks for the laughs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit