Boing Boing: Awesomely weird Jehovah's Witness art

by DannyHaszard 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LMAO!

and i think that the guy with the moustache is a luke-warm fence sitter with "one foot in the truth and another in the world".

and he also looks like he's been smoking drugs. LOL

TS

• luna2
    luna2

Well, tetra, he does have facial hair which must mean he isn't whole-souled or reaching out or a big butt kisser at the KH....that is, if he is a dub. He could just be a scruffy, doped up worldly fellow who will soon have a building fall on his head.

• Gill
    Gill

That lady carrying the little girl, well her skirt is definitly TOO short to be theocratic. No Way is she going to get in to the New System with a skirt that length!

And as for that bloody cat, who know what it was doing last night!

That lady in the apron, what was she doing looking after her family and cooking etc when she should have been out selling Watchtower books!

Yeah! They all deserve what they get!

• Gill
    Gill

OMG! I've just noticed that behind the lady in the foreground with the blonde hair, is a man holding onto a toddler in a pink romper suit and they're both about to fall through the hole in the earths crust!

Where do they get these loonies who draw these pictures? Al Quaida!

Which begs another question. How come we only ever see these disasters of Armageddon taking place in the USA?

Do the WTBTS not like the USA?

Will the rest of the world be spared?

Or are the WTBTS scared to show, for instance, Middle Eastern countries being destroyed by God?

Are the WTBTS really Al Quaida? (All right! I'm only joking on that one. But do you get what I mean?)

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    OMG!; I've just noticed that behind the lady in the foreground with the blonde hair, is a man holding onto a toddler in a pink romper suit and they're both about to fall through the hole in the earths crust!

That little toddler "rides on his parents ticket", remember? So that little kid is gonna get what he deserves...(oh my GOD; I almost made myself sick with that statement).

FFS. it`s so sick they should all be locked up in an asylum. I feel ashamed and disgusted over the infinite stupidity of my family, my father and mother, who believed in all this crap. HOW can you, as a dub, look at a picture of a toddler in Armageddon, about to be killed, and still believe the WTBTS-version of the Bible? I mean, HOW is it possible? It just blows my mind.

• VM44
    VM44

Why the cat in the picture?

Does this Watchtower artist have something against cats?

--VM44

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Why the cat in the picture?

Does this Watchtower artist have something against cats?

I wanna know where the smurf pictures are!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I wanna know where the smurf pictures are!

LOLOLOL!!! Someone should Photoshop in some smurfs, Harry Potter, thongs, cigarettes, etc....all swirling down into the earth's crust.

• TopHat
    TopHat

That is an odd picture: The picture reminds me of the Twin Towers with the man falling out of a building:

Did any Witnesses die from that attack on 9/11.....Were there Jws in the airplanes used for the attack or Jws in the Pentagon...just curious

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Harry Potter, thongs,

LOL. nice combo. ;)

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit