Please welcome my former JW "friend" Rachael to the board

by unbeliever 28 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I have been open with some ex jw friends of mine that I post on this board and have sent several the link. One has even posted. Well I sent the link to someone who was leaving the org. Anyway she got an attack of conscience and confided in her sister Rachael (former friend) that she has read here. Last I heard she went back to mother org and I have no idea if she told the elders about lurking here. I have not spoken to her since but Rachel has sent me e-mails threatening to tell my JW mom and other relatives that I posted on this board. She more or less implied that my JW family would shun me if I did not stop posting. They would be left with no choice. She was very PISSED that I told her sister about this place. I have taunted her in a couple of postings pretty much daring her to "expose" me. This happened over a period of months. I never cared if she "exposed" me but there was one thing I did not think about.....

My mom is very well aware that I hang out with apostates so it's not news to her. I was never baptized so the elders cannot do shit to me. I don't even know what she would have to gain from "exposing" me except to stir shit up. So out of the blue she told my mother that I post on this site and have wrote some very hurtful things about her. I have vented on this board several times about my mom and I did write some not so nice things. So now my mom's feelings are really, really, really hurt.

This is to Rachael. I will not suffer any major fallout for this. Yes my mom is very upset with me for writing things on this board about her but she has always known how I felt about the witnesses. I have been very vocal of what I think of her shunning my sister. You accomplished NOTHING!! She is not shunning me. Because I was never baptized she does not believe I should be held to the same standards as my sister. So you can kiss my ass. I am curious about one thing what prompted you tell my mom about this place out of the blue. Also do the elders know you have been reading my posts for months? I still have your old e-mails.

I know you will be reading this so everyone welcome Rachael to the board.

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Welcome, Rachael. May your stay here be enlightening.

• z
    z

Welcome, Rachael

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Welcome Rachel, but you shouldn't be here.

WT policy strictly forbids visiting apostate sites.

I hope you realize being here is very serious ... and grounds for disfellowshipping.

There is much evil here. You should stay away.

-ithinkisee

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Rachael

What a shame that you had to come here and get information in order to try hurt somebody in the manner that you did. I question why would you do that? What were you hoping to achieve with those actions? Do you feel that you were showing brotherly love?

I hope that someone shows GENUINE love to you. I hope that you never have someone meddle in your life and try screw around with your relationships. I hope that one day you will post here and realise what a horrible thing you did and what a mistake it was.

(((Unbeliever))) I am sorry that you have experienced the truth about JW conditional love and relationships. You will have better and unconditional relationships here.

Miss Peaches

• skyman
    skyman

Great to have you here Rachael.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Welcome Rachael! Sounds like you have some pent up anger that's being misdirected. Talk to us about it. We're here to help.

W

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome Rachel...Don't worry too much, even thought the society tells you we are all sleeping with the demons...well my girlfriend can be pretty aggressive but "demon" is a little to strong.

I kinda like it...

• carla
    carla

My jw husband often talks of 'motives'. One can only wonder the loving 'motives' of this Rachael person.

Well Rachael,

A personal note from me, a non jw. You only prove to me how hateful the jw's as a whole are. Now, you can think about the 'good name' you give to 'God's organization'. People like you only reinforce my stand to let everyone I know (and don't for that matter) how hateful this cult really is. You urge me on to go deliver more of my anti witness material. I'm currently at 240 homes and numerous 'bathrooms', waiting rooms, and other places. My goal in your honor for this week will be to make the 300 mark. It will be easy.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome, Rachael!

Lurking, as you are doing, is a great way to come up with questions you might have never asked yourself. Please, feel free to read all you want. One day you will create an account and we can all have a good laugh over how silly you were when you still believed in things you could not prove by using the Bible.

You will eventually laugh at yourself for having believed that you showed any kind of love by "outing" your former friend. You will eventually come to understand that trying to create emotional pain and relationship strain in your friend's life was a despicable and ugly thing to do.

I look forward to that time.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit