Please welcome my former JW "friend" Rachael to the board

by unbeliever 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

welcome rachel

es

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Lurk all you want Racheal you just may learn something.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

ah former Jw friends - well conditional friends that is. Can't eve be bothered with them. I have left them & my family behind and moved on.

We are not the ones making problems - it's them - they "fear" to talk to us & kinda get tongue tied if you greet them - it's quite halarious actually.

So Rachel - where did Jesus say that you should shun people???
  • xjwms
    xjwms

Welcome

Hang around, you may be surprised, of all there is to learn.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Rachel!

Hang around... The truth shall set you free! Remember... Jesus said his load is light....

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• magoo
    magoo

.......rachel, don't you know you could be struck by lighting for reading APOSTATE views?

maybe she doesn't have such a good relationship w/ her mother....hence the attemp to destroy your relationship. There does seem to be a lot of envy in the borg. Anyway, welcome to Rachel, most of us have had to eliminate certain "doctrines" pounded into our heads for years.

magoo

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Rachel, welcome to the forum!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Dear Racheal, welcome to this board. Since you're such a big believer in the bible, you might be familliar with this scripture.

Matt 7:3. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Sure, your friend may be visiting a site that may bash your religion. What specifically ungodly things has he done?

However you are using a witchunt tactic to activley disturb somebody's life and well being, all because he doesn't agree that a group of men from Brooklyn is god's sole channel on earth. Who made you his judge? He's simply stating doubt if god uses the WT as a mouthpeice.

You're taking Christ's place as judge. Who's the bigger blasphemer?

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, Rachael. We welcome diverse views here, so it is good to have you aboard.

I was a JW for about 17 years. Towards the end of the JW phase of my life, I realized that I was not a better, kinder person, but a petty, judgmental, pathetic poor excuse for a human being.

I hope you (and all JW's) believe that we should do unto others as we would have them do unto us, so that you will apologize to your "friend" and to her mother for the hurt you have caused. You hurt her mother the most with your vicious and unwarranted JW-induced desire to keep others from living their own lives. I hope you will refrain from hurting others again. You bring back sad memories of causing pain while believing I was doing "good."

May you ask forgiveness, gain peace of mind and freedom, and many blessings,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit