Color test Quiz

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Confession
    Confession

All right, being a student of Myers-Briggs temperament sorting, I went into this "Color Quiz" thinking of it more as a joke than anything else. But after taking it, and comparing it to the other resonses you've all gotten, I'm positively shocked at how accurate it is...

Your Existing Situation

Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness.

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

Your Restrained Characteristics

The situation is preventing him from establishing himself, but he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Your Desired Objective

Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming. Longs for interesting and exciting things to happen and wants to be admired for him charm.

Your Actual Problem

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Your Actual Problem #2

The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.
  • GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Ok, that was scary Way too accurate for comfort.... And I'm not posting my results because someone might call the suicide hotline or something on me....

Apparantly, I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeely stressed..... sheesh!

GGG

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

GGG did you choose black and grey a lot? EEK!

Will not call suicide hotline if you accept a soothing destressing massage!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Oooohh, thanks Crumpet, I'll be right over!! LOL!

A massage sounds like a good idea....

GGG

• Terry
    Terry
    Wants freedom to follow his own convictions and principles, to achieve respect as an individual in his own right. Desires to avail himself of every possible opportunity without having to submit to limitations or restrictions.

Oh balderdash!

This is about as much a science as a Horoscope is.

Who would possibly disagree with such a statement as the above???

T.

• Mulan
    Mulan

That test had results that are so far off from who I am and my personality.

It said I had difficulties with long term relationships. Oh yeah, I've been married, happily, for 43 years. My best friend is the same gal I met in 1970.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Turned out fairly accurate for me although I just skimmed it.

Sherry
      Your Existing Situation
        Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.

Your Stress Sources
        The existing situation is disagreeable. Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the rank and file. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

Wants to broaden her fields of activity and insists that her hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that she may be prevented from doing what she wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore her confidence.

Your Desired Objective
        Wants to prove to herself and others that nothing can affect her. that she is superior to any form of weakness. As a result, she acts with harshness or severity and adopts an autocratic and self-willed attitude.

Your Actual Problem
        Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase her self-esteem and her feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets herself high standards.

Your Actual Problem #2
        Afraid that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants and therefore demands that others should recognize her right to them.
  • caligirl
    caligirl

Your Existing Situation

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that she may miss her share of experiences if she fails to make the best use of every opportunity. She therefore pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity and commits herself deeply and readily. Feels herself to be completely competent in any field in which she engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Emotionally inhibited. Feels forced to compromise, (Yes, on certain issues) making it difficult for her to form a stable emotional attachment. (With certain people)

Believes that she is not receiving her share--that she is neither properly understood or adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement.

Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

At least it says one positive thing about me in this section!

Your Desired Objective
        Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand her fields of activity. Optimistic about the future. Yes, this is true

Your Actual Problem
        The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her to play her part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Your Actual Problem #2
        Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts.

Yup
  • outnfree
    outnfree

Your Existing Situation

Working to improve her image in the eyes of others in order to obtain their compliance and agreement with her needs and wishes. Agreed. I need and wish for a p/t job and also that my family be more responsive to my post-chemo needs.

Your Stress Sources

The existing situation is disagreeable. Recent divorce, building a new home, breast cancer...Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the rank and file. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Bald, scarred and weak is not the time to "surrender and to merge with another" IMNSHO Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others. Too true. Spent too many years being told I wasn't good enough.

Emotionally inhibited. Feels forced to compromise, making it difficult for her to form a stable emotional attachment. Compromise is all I did during 26 years of marriage! Everytime I tried to be "real" I was shot down.

Distressed by the obstacles with which she is faced and is no mood for any form of activity or for further demands on her. Needs peace and quiet, and the avoidance of anything which might distress her further. This is dead on! I haven't the energy to cope with any more stress. Even little things upset me all out of proportion to what they would if I were well.

Your Desired Objective

Needs a change in her circumstances or in her relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled. I need to beat the cancer. I also need NOT to be living in the same house as my ex-. I am building a new home which will remedy the second situation. I have every intention that that home will be one filled with JOY!

Your Actual Problem

Feels insufficiently valued in her existing situation, and is seeking different conditions in which she will have greater opportunity of demonstrating her worth. I am stuck in the situation due to financial concerns, and when I move I will handle money differently, and I will also be able to be truly ME.

Your Actual Problem #2

The fear that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities. Well, I am an idealist, and I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I'm having fun going to college and hoping to make a difference in the lives of the younger generation through teaching modern language. Meanwhile, I am engaged in some practices that others would call illusory or meaningless: Reiki treatments and energy healers, psychic consultations, and personal Tarot cards. The healings are working, so for me they have great meaning. My psychic sees good things ahead, so that helps my battle with the cancer on a mental leve. The Tarot is something I'm drawn to, but I've only used them for me and my family thus far. With uncanny results. And I DO wonder if I'll ever get to be a high school teacher and influence cultural awareness, which I feel is crucial to world peace. So call me a fool, I'm okay with that.
  • Flash
    Flash

Dark...The programer must have been angry or depressed, maybe both! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit