Color test Quiz

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

That test is complete garbage. While it did have a certain level of accuracy, it had the same level of accuracy no matter what order I clicked boxes in. The truth is, almost all the statements can be applied to almost all people. It seems to be based on the premise that people have an emotional attachment to one color out of a given set, which just isn't true.

• JH
    JH

Well Joel, I read my results once more, and I agree with them. Others also told me that they were amazed by the results also.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Your Existing Situation

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Your Stress Sources

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.

Believes that she is not receiving her share--that she is neither properly understood or adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement.

Your Desired Objective

Shelves her ambitions and forgoes her desire for prestige as she prefers to take things easily and indulge her longing for comfort and security.

Your Actual Problem

Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts.
  • Legolas
    Legolas

OMG...That is sooooo spooky !

I did NOT pick the same colors this time and I got nearly the same results !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit