List everything you hate here....

by under74 61 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Legolas
    Legolas

What is 'Chavs'?

• heathen
    heathen

I guess I will put jehovahs witnesses on top my list . That's like saying I hate incompetence . I hate beautiful women with bad additudes . People that pretend to be your friend just so they can get something from you . politicians , used car salesmen , mechanics , drug addicts , people that infringe on your basic rights and freedoms , dittos on alot of the other things posted such as people that leave their baby in a car on 100 degree day with the windows up .....

• kid-A
    kid-A

Car insurance companies

Religious fundamentalists

Gasoline retailers

x-tian rock

brussell sprouts

turnips

Fox news

• thom
    thom

When people call me while I'm on the phone and instead of leaving a message, just keep calling over and over.
    ---"I list my race as "human" on forms that I'm called on to fill out"---
    Frannie, I like that :)

• free2beme
    free2beme

Throwing Up - I hate that more then anything!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Walmart.....

People who dislike mormons, thinking they are like JWs (pleeeeeze)

Democrats who won't nominate a REAL candidate to give Americans a REAL choice

chip-beef on toast

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

When I'm talking to someone on the phone and they start eating in my ear...

When I order a Sprite from a fast food place and the cup is filled with seltzer water...

Call Waiting...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ---"I list my race as "human" on forms that I'm called on to fill out"---

Frannie, I like that :)

I've been doin' it since the '80's, Thom.

It seems important to me.

Frannie

• under74
    under74
    People who dislike mormons, thinking they are like JWs (pleeeeeze)

I don't think the religions are exactly the same but with all the Mormons I've personally known (including family members) the basic "I'm better than you are" mentality has existed...I didn't say ALL Mormons are like this but my personal experience influences my opinion. You're entiltled to yours and I'm entitled to mine.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    What is 'Chavs'?

LOL It's hard to explain, but it brings to mind people trying to act posh, wearing bling and replicas of designer labels ripped off on the black market, who in reality are definately low lifes and can never fully be what they are trying to be. i.e. Posh and Becks http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit