New Evidence Russell Knights Templar

by Treborr Jones 40 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Hi folks,

First of all, I am not a Mason. Who on this board might be, I have no idea. It seems to me that it is unlikely that such a small organization as the Masons could have as much influence as is claimed here. Whether Russell was a Mason or influenced by them, seems to be inconsequential. There is no way that the Masons control the WTBTS. That is an outlandish idea.

As to the degree of child abuse among Masons, I have no idea. I only know one Mason, 32nd degree, and he is really nice to his kids and grandkids.

• sf
    sf

Mornin',

Mr. Howard stated:

"When I post information on a board its to share with you the conclusion of where the research has brought me. Not to try to change your beliefs but to open the minds of those who have had them closed for so long and had others do their thinking for them. I do not argue the research."

I concur totally. And thank you for your reply.

Lisa,

I appreciate your presence and your thoughts and feelings.

{{{{{hug}}}}}

sKally, NOT a Mason!

• larc
    larc

Regarding an open mind: I have read many of the links supplied by sf, and I have read them with an open mind. I think most of the stuff is goofy.

• sf
    sf

Mr. Howard,

Do you have this book in your possession?:

> " I am very glad to have this particular opportunity of saying a word about some of the things in which we agree with our Masonic friends, because we are speaking in a building dedicated to Masonry, and we also are Masons. I am a Freemason." Charles Taze Russell. (The Temple of God-Pastor Russell page 120)<

Can the pages be scanned? What about it's cover? Where is this book?

Thank you, sKally

• larc
    larc

So what. Who cares and why?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, I have been in a Secret Society for many years.www.raobgle.org.uk/

We raise lots of money for good causes and quaff enormous quantities of beer at our meetings. I can't tell you the password, but "Fish and Chips" has sometimes gained a stranger entry.

englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• JanH
    JanH
    > " I am very glad to have this particular opportunity of saying a word about some of the things in which we agree with our Masonic friends, because we are speaking in a building dedicated to Masonry, and we also are Masons. I am a Freemason." Charles Taze Russell. (The Temple of God-Pastor Russell page 120)<

Thank you for providing us with this example of a classic misquotation, sf.

PS: How could John F. Kennedy become President of the U.S.A., considering it is a constitutional requirement for one to be born there? Didn't he clearly admit, "Ich bin ein Berliner"?

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• larc
    larc

Also,

How could JFK become president being a Catholic, if the Masons who are of Protestant origin control everything?

• Prisca
    Prisca

OK, so I get it.....

Russell was a Mason. All high-rank JWs were also Masons.

If you want to rise in the ranks of the Society, you have to become a Mason.

Therefore, worldwide, every Branch Overseer, District Overseer and high-ranking JW must become a Mason in order to perpetuate the organisation known as the WTS.

Also, all JW sex-abusers abuse kids because they are Masons too. Otherwise they wouldn't have done it. If a JW person abused you, it was because they were secretly a Mason.

Otherwise this whole Russell-WTS-Masons connection wouldn't make sense, would it?

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

SF

I do not have the book. However I have the scanned pages on file. I am out of town in Dallas all this week for confrence. When I return I will provide you with the pages.

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit