New Evidence Russell Knights Templar

by Treborr Jones 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

The crown and cross emblem on Russells pyramid tombstone. I finally have been able to identify it as the emblem of the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are the York rite of freemasonry. To see a picture of the masonic structure that exposes this emblem see the update of Watchtower Secrets.

try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

• sf
    sf

< http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1165.cfm

Thank you Mr.Howard for the updated pages:

<Update: The above crown and cross is the Masons York Rite Knights Templar emblem. See below:

<

(The Crown and cross emblem on the left from this Masonic Drawing clearly indicates the emblem is the York Rite of Masonry Knights Templar.)

A portion:>> "Now that we have established that Russell was a York Rite Knights Templar, same as 32 or 33rd degree Freemason. Lets look at Enochian Magic. What is Enochian Magic? Have you ever heard of Aleister Crowley? He was one of the most evil men besides Hitler to walk this Earth. In his book "Confessions." Crowley claimed that he had been initiated as a 33-Degree Mason in the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Masonry (A&AR). He probably did this in Mexico, where he went after the break-up with the Golden Dawn. Crowley and Freemasonry To learn a bit more about Crowley start here. Aleister Crowley. The same site here is a good place to start to learn just what the Illuminati are. What they are doing and who some of them are. Illuminati News. also illuminati_faq.htm The Order Of The Golden Dawn Golden Dawn - Ubermen von der Golden Dawn - Hitler

There are books on the subject available to anyone who wants to learn this Enochian magic. Learn the laws of Enochian Magick, how to use the Watchtowers and the six forces of Magick, learn Enochian Yoga and travel in the Body of Light.
    Worldwide The world's oldest publisher of Wicca and Pagan books

The Watchtowers. It was believed that angels ruled a certain compass direction and they lived in the ends of the earth (more like the ends of the universe). These angels are to record every event that occurs in the world. And these links. Outline Of Enochian Deities By Watchtowers * The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn ® / Golden Dawn Enochian Magic

Now lets look at a bit of history of Enochian Magic. The Golden Dawn history. This secret society made great impact on the European magic of the XX century with the publishing of its secret material by its former members. According to a story that circulated among the members of the society, it is based on a coded manuscript that Win Westcot, one of the founders, freemason and occultist found in an antique store. Then Westcot contacted Samuel Lidel McGregor Mathers, who was a respectable magician and Egyptologist in that time, and they together decoded the manuscript which consisted of four complicated rituals. In the manuscript they found an address of a certain person called Mrs. Spriengel from Germany who was responsible for a secret magic order, supposedly from the tradition of the Rosicrucian's. From Mrs. Spriengel they received a letter of approval for founding the secret magic order Golden Dawn with the first lodge Isis-Urania in London. The founders and the heads of the society were Mathers, Westcot, and Woodman, another English occultist and freemason. Early Medieval magic

Learn Aumism: the doctrines of the Golden Age. Its Modern day founder is a freemason, Rosicrucian, Martinist Lodges, Knights of the Holy Grail, occultist and so on. Aumism - Universal Religion - The Doctrine of the Golden Age * Aumism - Universal Religion - His Holiness Lord HAMSAH MANARAH

---much more too....

Incidently, if I haven't mentioned it to you before, yahoo voice chat has a "Freemasonry and Philos" room up at times. Perhaps you could join in some time.

sKally

• Seeker
    Seeker

How is this new evidence? I saw this discussed and dismissed years ago on H2O.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

TR:

My extensive research has uncovered that Russell was in fact a time-traveling, shape-shifting alien from Pleides, who has visited our planet numerous times during human history.

During one visit, he appeared as the Pharoah who initiated the Pyramid and Sphinx projects. During that time he fathered other pharoahs as well as Moses. Later, Russell shape-shifted and appeared to his son Moses at the top of a huge pyramid in the Sinai, and gave Moses the 10 commandments.

Russell later traveled to Mexico, where he repeated the Pyramid projects, fathered Kings and Priests, and set up ancient civilizations.

Russell's latest earthly visit was in the form of the man we know as Russell, and again he outlined for the Pyramid project in Pittsburgh.
    Note that each of these pyramid projects line up strategically on the map. Also note that each pyramid system was smaller in size and quantity of units.

Additionally, during Russell's latest visit, he fathered Adolp Hitler when he visited Austria. He fathered Benito Mussolini when he visited Italy. He also slipped in and father Hirohito when he visited Japan.

My calculations indicate that he may visit again in the near future to father the next group of villains in Europe. Please keep your eyes and ears open for any startup Pyramid projects near London, Paris, Rome, Etc.

Keep up the good work!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    EDIT:

E.H.

I'm writing this via "Edit" because I don't want to burn a post and I may be getting close to my daily limit.

I hope you are only joking about UR and myself being the same person. The only way the "we" could even start to think such a thing would be for someone to be looking at our ISPs, which Simon just recently promised would not be done. I hope that will not become another integrity issue here.

With that said, YOU ARE WRONG. I could ramble on, but I don't know what I could say that would be definitive proof, since the only evidence that MIGHT point to such would be the ISP. And if UR has a similar ISP to mine, then there is a problem with who he says he is since his id info (Fed CC info services) would make our ISPs substantially different.

However, it IS nice to know that I have stirred up this DB to the point that I am being investigated.
    Has the "judicial committee" been formed yet?

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong!
    I asked Agent Fox Mulder of the FBI about this and he told me the truth.
    Russell was no alien, just a human puppet of the secret shadowy group led by C. G. B. Spender-aka "Cigarette Smoking Man". Spender's group' early experiments in mind-control included using religion as a tool. So Russell was one of their recruits and it seems the experiment worked out very well.
    I mean come on! It's just so damn obvious!
    mike.

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

: any startup Pyramid projects near London

Now you've gone and done it, not only have you spilled the beans about the Watch Tower Society of Britain's move from Mill Hill, you have given away the design of the new building.

Be prepared for serious punitive consequences to follow. We know that UR and you are the same person, BTW.

Jerry

• Seeker
    Seeker

Reading sf's material on this thread is like reading the stuff on the linked pages. Just once I'd like to see Illluminati material presented in a scholarly, reasoned, logical manner. How hard is it to write clearly? How much trouble does it take to provide concise references?

But no, it's just "this person said this," and "that person claimed that." I'm all in favor of conspiracy theories, as long as they could be believable. Instead you get this feverish, surface writing. Why can't they write in an authoritative, believable manner?

• sf
    sf

"Seeker" says..."authoritative, ..."

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, are you serious? THAT'S exactly WHY! I am NOT an "authority" on this subject matter. Nor do I owe you ANY explanation as to the WAY I post ANY type of text on ANY subject matter; no matter what it is.

This is seriously becoming amusing "Seeker". Thewayyou are on my back. Waiting on every breath I utter. Why is this? Why does it concern you so much,that you spend this energy jumping me at every chance you get? So what if I post a messae and it isn't "authoritive" enough for you. Why is what i am "seeking" such a problem for you? Are you afraid....of what I may encounter or discover? Am I "on to something", and you want to just shut me up? Or is it something ENTIRELY other than this "backjumping" you seem to have made a habit of?

Is everything on "DIRTY WATCHTOWER SECRETS" a total and UTTER lie by Mr. Howard and others whocontribute to this topic? Just EXACTLY what is 100 percent FALSE about this site "seeker"?

sKally, a "Seeker" too

• Seeker
    Seeker

Get over this persecution complex, sf. I'm not out to get you. I tried to speak to you in chat the other day to be friendly and you split without saying a word as soon as I showed up. Get over yourself.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, are you serious? THAT'S exactly WHY! I am NOT an "authority" on this subject matter. Nor do I owe you ANY explanation as to the WAY I post ANY type of text on ANY subject matter; no matter what it is.

What on earth are you talking about? I wasn't directing my comments toward you, but toward the excerpts you quoted. And yes, I am serious. I would like to see material on this subject done in a sober, serious manner, as if someone who has proof is talking. That is what I mean by authoritative. The way a doctor would speak to you when describing an ailment you have, for instance.

This is seriously becoming amusing "Seeker". Thewayyou are on my back. Waiting on every breath I utter.

Uh, this isn't your thread, is it? I commented on what the original poster said. And then when you posted some material, I commented on the material. I'm not on your back.

Why is this?

Um, paranoia? I dunno, you'll have to answer that one.

Why does it concern you so much,that you spend this energy jumping me at every chance you get?

I already explained the damage you do to me. Weren't you listening?

So what if I post a messae and it isn't "authoritive" enough for you. Why is what i am "seeking" such a problem for you?

I would be fascinated if you were right. I have nothing against any of these ideas. I just wish someone who knew how to write were presenting the information.

Are you afraid....of what I may encounter or discover? Am I "on to something", and you want to just shut me up? Or is it something ENTIRELY other than this "backjumping" you seem to have made a habit of?

Paranoia. I'm not afraid of anything. I seek truth, and that can encompass anything. Are you onto something? I dont' think so. I've read the same material, and found it lacks authority. It's not believable. But if it were true, I would be fascinated.

As for backjumping you, I'm not doing that any more. I said my piece, you rudely ignored me, and now I've moved on. However, this is a discussion board, and when someone else posted something about Russell that is old news, I said so. Then you jumped in after I posted my message to edit your message with a bunch of material. I saw the material and mused out loud about how I can never find Illuminati writing that is written well. You took this as a personal attack, although you weren't the one who wrote the material. Paranoia.

Is everything on "DIRTY WATCHTOWER SECRETS" a total and UTTER lie by Mr. Howard and others whocontribute to this topic? Just EXACTLY what is 100 percent FALSE about this site "seeker"

Did you read what I wrote? I am complaining about the lack of believability in style of this stuff. If there was proof, it would be offered, complete with citations you could check yourself. Instead we get anecdotes, just like the Watchtower. That's not a good pattern to be following.

Hate me all you want; I don't hate you. I hate what you do to me, but I don't take it personally. We are on the same side; we want the same goals. I just have a different standard of truth than you use. To each his or her own. You go your way, I go mine. But as long as we use the same discussion board, you and I will both be discussing topics that interest us both. Deal with it.

For the record, I would love it if the Illuminati were true. I just haven't seen anything you've posted that carries the ring of truth. After being burned by the Watchtower, I'm very careful to check my sources now. I'll not be fooled again.

• Seeker
    Seeker

sf,

Now that I have given you a detailed response to your long message to me, your usual tactic will be to ignore it. That is what you have done in the past with me. I would appreciate it if this time you actually comment in detail on my rebuttal. One of the reasons I wrote the "What do you think of Seeker" thread was because of the untrue things you were implying about me. I wanted to give you a chance to comment directly to me about what you would like me to do. Either you didn't see that thread (unlikely), or you chose not to speak to me face-to-face. I find that disappointing. I will also be disappointed if you ignore my previous, long message to you.

You have the wrong idea about me. Let's clear it up now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit