New Evidence Russell Knights Templar

by Treborr Jones 40 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

"Seeker",

Respectfully, I will not discuss this on this db. You want to voice chat, download yahoo messenger and you'll find me as "wturls". I am NOT going into detail here, as this is EXACTLY what you've wanted all along. I knew this when youmade your thread on yourself. I KNEW instictively why you made it. Your motive was clearly transparent then, as has been now since I started posting Freemason/Illuminati/Watchtower (RELATED) sites. That's when YOU started to jump on my back. And you've been there since with this subject. You want me to engage you "seeker" on a public forum? WHY? What is the real motive? Let's do this in private, with voice.

If you CAN'T or for some reason you cannot download messenger, I may consider a phone call. Alan has my number and I'll permiss him to give it to you IF you can't hook up voicechat. Just let me know what YOU want here "seeker" and I'll try to accomadate you. But it isn't going to happen here.

I will continue to post as best I know how. And if I make textual mistakes...SUE ME. Perhaps someday I'll have as much "authority" as you so very badly seem to think I need, when I utter mySELF. Perhaps not.

sKally

• Seeker
    Seeker

Boy do you have the wrong idea about me! I've told you the truth, and you evidently don't believe me, but think I'm part of some conspiracy or something. Give me a break!

I noted your Yahoo messenger ID. We'll talk, and then you'll see how wrong you were about me.

• sf
    sf

I still don't see what this "fuss" is all about. I'm in yahoo now. When you get it up (no pun), let's do this and get it out NOW "seeker". Should be fairly painless. "Thorns" suck!

sKally

• sf
    sf

Sherlock needs to know your yahoo name please.

• Seeker
    Seeker

I'm totally disappointed at our Yahoo chat. You have no fellow feeling for what I'm dealing with. Fine, I'll not comment on anything you say ever again. What's the difference? You don't care.

• sf
    sf

"Seeker",

The point of taking this to a private window at yahoo was for just that....PRIVACY. Bringing up our "chat results" in PUBLIC just broke all trust in that, I can not ever have a PRIVATE conversation with you because your actions show me that it will NOT remain so.

This is nothing new in my life experience with "authoritive" men/women. It's a good thing I didn't tell you about that.......

Conclusively, sKally

• larc
    larc

Question for sf and Treborr,

What difference does it make as to whether or not Russell was a Mason?

• sf
    sf

The difference? Don't KNOW...yet.

That's the difference. It's STILL a mystery, right?

sKally, NOT a rocket scientist

• larc
    larc

sf,

Well, when you do know, please let us know.

I thought that since you bring this up quite often, that you might have an opinion as to its importance.

Now, on another subject you did have an opinion on Ann's diary, but you never did explain why. Are you unable to formulate your own conclusions into setences?

• sf
    sf

My opinion is that it was very interesting.

Is that a sentence?

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit