Napoleon Dynamite = CRAP!

by sonnyboy 101 Replies latest social entertainment

• TD
    TD

Jon Heder recreated the Napolean character shortly therafter for in internal Micosoft short. (Wonder how much that cost)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3988258705031743265&q=bill+gates+napoleon+dynamite&total=10&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

--I love it when he tells Bill Gates that he looks like his brother (Kip)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So I guess I should get the DVD? I didn't know there was an alternative ending (don't spoil me).

The alternative ending played in the theater at the end of all the credits and yes, you can see it on the DVD version as well. It's sort of a what happened to Kip and Lafawnduh scene.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    The alternative ending played in the theater at the end of all the credits and yes, you can see it on the DVD version as well. It's sort of a what happened to Kip and Lafawnduh scene.

I thought the scene after the credits was part of the story, not an alternative ending. That's the part where Napoleon rides in on a horse right? I'm trying not to give too much away for Leolaia's sake.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I thought the scene after the credits was part of the story, not an alternative ending. That's the part where Napoleon rides in on a horse right? I'm trying not to give too much away for Leolaia's sake.

It could have been the ending of the movie is the point. It goes on to tell more of the story. It's sort of an add on. Almost an instant mini sequel.

I've learned that it's worth it to stay to the end of the credits of any movie. You never know when they will add in a scene or alternative ending.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow! I didnt read all these pages but... Who could not laugh at the word BODAGGET LOL just typing it makes me laugh out loud.alt

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

OMG!!! I love this movie! I do think it is an aquired taste though

jelcat

oh, and ROFLOL!!!! at Bodagget!!!! HAHAHA!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, they never show the credits or the post-credits scene on TV. Plus I guess there'd be some good easter eggs and deleted scenes on the DVD.

Check out Ebert & Roeper's review:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2421330340707348780&q=napoleon+dynamite&total=5338&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Roeper liked it, Ebert did not.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Just watched it twice this weekend on Fuse. So stilla, do you still hate it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That was the most Painfull movie I have ever seen..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

Loved it, better the second + times

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit