Napoleon Dynamite = CRAP!

by sonnyboy 101 Replies latest social entertainment

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I guess you either love it or hate it. A friend talked about how great it was and she has seen it a bunch of times, and I couldn't even sit through it all one time... I thought it was sort of a let down, too.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

FHN, yes I've got the DVD. I can't get enough of the movie, I find it soo funny.. :)

GBL

• maxwell
    maxwell

I loved this movie. Laughed a lot. I identified somewhat with Napoleon since I was somewhat of a geek in high school. And I had a friend in high school who used to say "IDIOT" almost exactly the same way.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    But we all loved Seinfeld and that show was about absolutely nothing.

I never really understood why they said this about Seinfeld. I loved the show (and still do), but every episode was about something IMO. One show was about the puffy shirt, another was about shrinkage, etc. The plots were easily recognized, although they often went off on strange tangents from time to time.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Sonnyboy, congratulations on making it through the entire movie. I had to leave the room and let hubby watch the rest of it alone. I couldn't agree with your review more. He loved it, though!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There was much thought and genius put into Napoleon Dynamite, right down to facial expression, sighing, which you can hear clearly on the DVD and the music. You have to pay attention each time you watch the movie to get all the little details they meant for you to see. It's an amazing movie, though I realize it's not for everyone.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

"But my lips hurt real bad!!"

• FMZ
    FMZ

Doodle, may I just say that your avatar is probably the best I have ever seen. It's soooo... just sooo... I dunno... the best.

Almost makes me want to draw a picture and take like three hours to do the shading on your upper lip.

FMZ

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL

FMZ-

Will you go out with me?

Circle

Yes or No

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FMZ, maybe you could build her a cake...or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit