If you could change just one thing in the org.........

by ButtLight 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I say you should be able to come to the meetings drunk. They should also allow you to carry in adult beverages, so you can make it through the BS and the boredom that is a meeting.

Also they should stop making it sound like it's a good thing to be assigned to clean the toilets at the conventions.

• damselfly
    damselfly

oh Dustin! I think we should be able to toke up at meetings to make them more fascinating

Damselfly

• Krystal
    Krystal

HAHAHA!! I am soo with you on that one....

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

They would discover they are supposed to be witnesses of Christ (Acts 1:8) and therefore take the name Christians (Acts 11:26) (1 Peter 4:16) (1 Peter 4:14)

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Give women the same rights, at all levels, as the men

steve

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Liquidate and dissolve ALL holdings, real estate, printeries and Kingdom Halls then ban the use of their lying, deceptive name of "Christian" COJW. Wipe it completely off the face of the earth. This would be "just one thing" if it was done quickly and painlessly, like pulling a band-aid off.

I can DREAM, can't I?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I would send the Terminator back in time to stop it from forming in the first place!!

J

• Preston
    Preston

I'd change the name....

...to the Psychotic Bastard Religion!!!! ... that would taken care of the problem of any current or potential converts wanting to stay in.

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit