If you could change just one thing in the org.........

by ButtLight 47 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Way to many things wrong with it to pick just one! Disfellowshipping is way up there. It would be nice to be equal in the KH and be encouraged to find our own individuality instead of the WTBS inflicted personality.

Damselfly

• myelaine
    myelaine

Surely if they changed their god, everything else would fall into place?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

God who?

• lawrence
    lawrence

I would get rid of the printing presses, the factories, put everything on-line, contributed by the "Body"; each congreation would be a separate entity, what the hell am I talking about? I'd get rid of the music and replace it with Chubby Checker.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Allow freedom of speech so that everyone will be able to express their opinions without fear and if you think they are not sound then you can use your knowledge and rational thinking to disprove them and persuade everyone they are wrong, likewise your opinions should be subject to criticism.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

that's like asking a christian ONE thing they would change about amsterdam. how about starting from scratch with new everything

bethel minute

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

What would I change? I would make it non-existant.

-ithinkisee

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Make them follow Jesus' example. (That would lead to basically the whole religion changing for the better.)

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'd make it for adults only, to get into the kingdom hall you'd need ID saying that you are atleast 18

• kls
    kls

To let followers think for themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit