New LDC Meeting KH Video

by wifibandit 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon
    Shall I remove it? Only to re-mix it in a minor way and fall under "fair use"?

No amount of minor remixing will make wholesale copying of a private video fall under fair use IMO. It will get pulled again. It would only work to reference specific snippets.

Shall I pull it? Only to upload ALL the tv.jw.Borg videos?

Again, they would likely be pulled again. Unless you have endless time then what's the point?

Shall I pull it? Only to replace it with a download link?

A download link is the most sensible option but you would still be putting yourself at risk of copyright violation and would be forced to remove it.

At some point, it's not worth he hassle to host and share the video vs exposing what the message of the video is about (would the people who wouldn't believe it without seeing it really even watch it?)

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    You could possibly upload the video to rutube and put a link on youtube.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

I wonder where they got the link.  It was unlisted and the only places it was posted were well known apostate sites.

• Simon
    Simon
    YouTube provides ways for copyright owners to identify their content without having to find specific links to it or instances that have been uploaded. They don't have to monitor any sites - they provide the digital fingerprint of it to YouTube and it enables them to quickly remove it. That's why it's a waste of time trying to battle the machine directly / head-on with brute force.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    rutube isn't a bad idea. 
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @wifibandit you link was shared on facebook by a spanish speaking dude
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @cappytan JW.ORG is blocked since Jan 27th 2015 by several providers in most parts of Russia so i expect a video like that would be removed also in short time from rutube
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

The strange thing is they made no claim against the "no audio" version.

I'm sure that others will upload copies to other places.  I have the files encrypted in a few places, available for download.  PM me to request a link.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @wifibandit i think the no audioversion did not catch their attention
  • pixel
    pixel
    So, we got Bet-hell's attention somehow. The copies of the copies of the copies and a lot of eyes had seem this video already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit