Can you escape this room - A puzzle its fun

by misspeaches 102 Replies latest social humour

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

That sure was a lot of work just to get my name on a list so I can receive junk email when this guy sells my email info to whoever wants it. I didn't give him my email address. I guess that makes me a genius.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    That sure was a lot of work just to get my name on a list so I can receive junk email when this guy sells my email info to whoever wants it. I didn't give him my email address. I guess that makes me a genius.

Haha, that's exactly why I did NOT put my name on that list.

• sarah231085
    sarah231085

I got 12 items and found the safe before googling... just couldnt crack the code! so then finally decided to try google and the first web page said 'takagism since ****' wah-la - the answer!

For the guy that keeps asking where the battery was.... If you go to the end of the bed (foot) and click on the floor right in the corner of the bed and the floor you wil see the battery sitting next to the mattress, against the wall. thats the best way i can explain it?!

I got to the safe but needed to google to crack the code and get the 13th piece, does that make me a genius?? i hope so. coz if it doesnt i don't know how else you're supposed to become a genius by cracking the code?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit