• JH
    JH

Congratulations Oh "Supreme One"

JWD has given me....

....lots of bandwidth

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Congrats, Janet!

JWD has given me.... an outlet to aid in the healing process post-Jw. It has moved my healing forward by years in just months. It is not about info to me - it is about relating to and aiding those who suffer thru the insidious mind-warp to get thru the process. Giving is getting and that helps us all get on with life.

Once again - congrats - look forward to the next 5000!!!!

<------ clink.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah Congrats Janet !

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

YEAH!!! Janet!!!! the supreme one!!!

YEAH, go Janet. You such an asset to this discussion board. Thanks for your wonderful viewpoint.

Hugs,

Joy

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Janet....Congrats!! Eagerly anticipating another 5,000 sweet, supportive, and informative posts....

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Janet, you rule!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Congrats on your 5000 posts Jg / Janet!

Not long ago I started a thread specifically about those who have never been JWs but add an unmeasurable positive addition to this board. (yes I know you saw it and posted). You were specfically the first person that came to mind when I wrote that thread, followed by of course some other dear friends.. I have always found you such an asset on the board, for as much as I can know things from the 'shoe/view point' of being raised a JW, I have no idea what it is like to be someone who never was. And you are a whole step in the middle, because not only do you have the grounded / normal / non JW background, but you have also spent MUCH time around JWs because of your husband. Coming from a marriage where one parent was in/ and one never was, I understands 'some' insite to what you must deal with. I have always appreciated every time some new person came into chat that was dating/falling in love with some dub.. and when you would pop in I would think YEAH Jg is here.. maybe this person will listen/get insite from her! and you always have the wisest of things to say..

The other thing I appreciate is the fact that you are a very positive person.. very supportive..

I never thought about the fact that we might be able to give you something. Help you vent and have someone understand.. I have no idea why I never did that.. but I am sooooo glad that is true.. and I am soooo glad you are here

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Congratulations, Janet!

I want to hear it, what has JWD given you?

JWD gave me access to a lot of really cool, intelligent people who thought in ways sometimes congruent, and sometimes totally perpendicular, to my own. It's given me many very cool real-life friends. And it's given me a great place to bounce ideas around and figure out what I think about a lot of things that us ex-JWs think about.

SNG

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you jgnat and hope to meet you very soon since we are not that far from each other!

P2

• z
    z

Congrats Janet

I?m not JW or was one though I know one and this is why I?m here
    In the beginning I lurked here just to fined why this entire BS and from this day on I?m here daily sometime 6 or 7 time in my office and evening I can say every evening. And I have allot of fun riding all posts allot here have so much knowledge of the OT and the NT thing I had no knowledge about the NT (I was born Jewish now I?m not believer not with one J or the other J)
    JWD open my eyes and I must say if you alloy me to call all of you as friend .here we have awesome poster like Blondie, leolaia, Big tex. Alan F
    AlmostAtheist,Avishai,Narkisos,Minimus, Fairchild,Farkel ,oh
    s@$% SIMON and lots more. By the way no one welcome me anyhow thx to all of you

Z

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit