Watchtower, Russell, Freemasons and the Illuminati

by truth_about_the_truth 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Well LT it wouldn't be a bad thing.

It just might suggest, that maybe he had another agenda other than the what he preached.

Then again maybe he just thought the masonry symbols were cuewl.

Outoftheorg

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    first of all you assume that many christians reject the freemasons, and then as now, this is most certainly not the case.

You hit the nail on the head. Christians DONT reject the freemasons. True Christians SHOULD reject any type of freemasonry.

This is why I believe all religions are a diversion from the real truth.

Also Littletoe

Let me try another track - why would it be a bad thing if he were found to be a Mason?

If you really had done the research ad nauseum you wouldn't ask this question. Freemasonry, Knights Templar (involvement in the middle ages), Illuminati are all part of a large umbrella throughout history that have been affecting the outcome of events and are directing them to a certain outcome in the near future. Simply put, demonic influences to create a NWO with a totalitarian govt. Kinda sounds like a certain bible prophecy that we're all familiar with doesn't it?

There are a number of modern organizations with different names that are pretty much the same people at the upper tiers of authority (whom are informally referred to as Illuminati):

Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, The Bohemian Club, Freemasons.

Only the top level members of these organizations have any idea what's really going on. One hint: they're not thinking about your welfare.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

There is no secret group that control the politics and economy of the world. It is conspiracy theory baloney.

My study of history leads me to conclude that no government or business could ever keep any secret.

• sf
    sf

As I said earlier, this topic will never go away. As long as there are newly freed sheep roaming the internet planes, this issue will always make its way here. Why? Because the engines are full of 'Watchtower Freemasonry Illuminati Bush Military Secret Societies' links.

Of course, this thread will someday soon drift away until the next time someone comes across this topic in the engines.

It is written.

link, thank you. I got it now, I think.

sKally

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ah, deemunz!!!
    That explains it!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

If they were in control, and benevolent, they would do a better job. If they were in control, and malevolent, the world would be a hideous place of unending torment.

More likely, they aren't in control; although they may have aspirations along those lines.

CZAR

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well then, since the deeminz are controling everything at the top, then i'm glad that i am in w them I just hope their next payment comes through soon

S

• justhuman
    justhuman

I like this one,but still there is not enough proove. But the fact is that Russell was influenced by Freemasons, although we don't have evidence that he was one.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It was a high time for Freemasonry.
    Today it's in decline and is apparently becoming more of an old boys club, with precious little new blood.

Taking over the world??
    It'd have more chance if it started its' own pop group!!!

• Golf
    Golf

How many of you people seen the movie 'Sting' with Redford & Newman? Well, they used a 'front' to pull of their caper. The big international boys behind the scenes do the same thing. The use organizations as fronts, they pay all the bills to get what they want and when their finished with you, bye, bye birdie. If you think David Copperfield is a good illusionists, these guys are awesome.

Check out how they pulled of the Federal Reserve Caper and the 16th amendment to the Constitution. These guys are so good they don't hide anything, everything is done right in front of us. Good Luck.

Guest77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit