Watchtower, Russell, Freemasons and the Illuminati

by truth_about_the_truth 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• link
    link

sf, With all due respect how can I make this statement any plainer?

This is the sort of information that a good Watchtower troll might drop onto the board to discredit the "apostates" in the eyes of its waverers who come visiting

The statement simply says that this is an example (sort of information) of what somebody (Watchtower troll) might do (drop onto the board) to discredit others ("apostates") in the eyes of doubting JW's (waverers). Thats all it says and thats all it means - I can't be more straightforward than that.

link

• Dustin
    Dustin

Very interesting.

• Golf
    Golf

truthaboutthetruth, since his family were Masons it would be kept their out of respect. You need to keep in mind that these people were called Bible Students and not Jehovahs Witnesses. This name didn't come to be untill 1931. So,no big fuss?

Again, whether one believes in the Bible or 'not' these characters did some gruesome things. So, 'realistically' nothing should surprise us, at least not for me.

I look at life as one on going movie taking place.

Guest77

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

With the freemason/illuminati that placed the structure at his grave, i guess that there's nothing you can do about that even though it gives your 'holy' org. a bad image. The WT would be in big trouble for trying to even think about removing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if a substantial part the society's funds are being invested in interests that are benefitting the NWO agenda and actively being a part of it's plans. Oh wait...how could I forget? They own large amounts of stock in the Rand Engine Co. who is contracted by the U.S. military. Oh...they were also an NGO of the UN for 10 yrs. Remember, these are things that have taken place that none of the regular members are aware of.

How silly of me to EVEN to think that they are part of a larger conspiracy to mislead the ppl.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    How silly of me to EVEN to think that they are part of a larger conspiracy to mislead the ppl.

You are welcome to think anything you want. When you advocate it as TRUTH or REAL history, you need some proof to back up your claims. For example, in your last post you stated.

With the freemason/illuminati that placed the structure at his grave

By making such statements, some could draw the logical conclusion that *if* the freemasons placed the structure at his grave, that proves he was a freemason.

Can you provide some proof that the freemason's placed the structure at his grave? It was my understanding that the WTS did so.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

tatt:
    Many of us have been where you are (I was myself), and have done the research ad nauseum.
    There's no evidence that Russell was a Freemason or Illuminati.
    If you dig a little deeper, you will find that is the case.

The symbol is Knights Templar, not Illuminati.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

If the WTS THEMSELVES placed the pyramid there, it would even further prove their association with freemasonry. Either way, whether the freemasons put it there ot the WTS put it there, a true, clean holy org. of the true God would not have such symbology associated with it.

Did you know that the Brooklyn assembly hall also has pagan symbology on its structure?

If you're not familiar with the pagan, occult symbols of the pyramid, cross with the crown, winged sun disk...do some googling. You'll be surprised.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

FOR A LONG TIME, I don't recall when they stopped, but the Watchtower had a pyramid with the all seeing eye "what you also see on US currancy" over the pyramid.

Sounds a little MASONRY like doesn't it? That winged sun disc is also used by the Chrysler auto manufacturer. Check out what Mazda stands for.

Outoftheorg

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    If the WTS THEMSELVES placed the pyramid there, it would even further prove their association with freemasonry. Either way, whether the freemasons put it there ot the WTS put it there, a true, clean holy org. of the true God would not have such symbology associated with it.

first of all you assume that many christians reject the freemasons, and then as now, this is most certainly not the case.

the masons are found in all religions openly except for the catholics and jws and a few others who are more cultish and exclusive.

Masonic symbolism is link to the bible and egyptian technology, which many bible believers was partly due to Joseph being 2nd ruler in Egypt...etc... as C T Russell may have...so no big conspiracy

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yeah, done the hall symbology (which was there when they got it), also looked into the Crown and Cross pin, which they used...

There are a few threads on the subject, here, already...

Let me try another track - why would it be a bad thing if he were found to be a Mason?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit