Ugly People

by Fe2O3Girl 95 Replies latest jw friends

• G Money
    G Money

Well... I weighed in the other day at 206 at the gym. I'd like to be 220! I'm 6 feet tall (1.87m).

My kids call me fat. I guess because i can't walk behind a signpost and disappear, I am fat to them. But they are stick figures. Its all relative. I'm fat and proud. I do need to lose 5 pounds to show my 6 pack or at least 4 pack so I'll box 2 days a week. It is hard to bulk up, almost as hard as losing weight. I've done it. I've gone from 160 2 years ago by eating lots of meats, like insane amounts.

I guess it all boils down to attitude. Beauty and weight are one thing but the attitude to survive, overcome, adapt and succeed is another thing. Also the attitude to not make excuses and to achieve.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Flyin:
    Are you judging me?
    ;-)

G$:
    At 6' and 183lb I'm allegedly at the top of what is considered healthy (anything heavier is classed as clinically overweight), yet I'd love to add a few pounds. My metabolism doesn't agree.

I think that attitude has a big bearing on how we come across, too. That and a foreign accent ;-)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flyin:Are you judging me?
    ;-)

No, Ross I was paying you a very sincere compliment. You have a very nice looking face.

• Valis
    Valis
    The point of the thread was to explore whether the most important, defining quality of a person was their beauty, which is generally defined by facial appearance.

Doggy Style!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Darn, I knew that double avatar would get me in trouble. I'm not the little guy at the front.
    Sorry to disappoint!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Yo mama's so ugly....she got a glass eye with a goldfish in it.

Yo mama's so ugly....she got peg-leg with a kickstand.

Yo mama's so nasty....she put on some Secret and it told on her.

Is it wrong that I just blew a Toasted Oats out my nose reading this? OMG that is funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit