I finally told them to back off

by redhotchilipepper 33 Replies latest jw friends

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I called them and told the Elders to not come to my house anymore. I said I didn't want anyone from the Kingdom Hall to call on me. I don't want the P.O. to call on my the sisters not anyone. I said if they contact my son again that I will call the Police. I left this message on the answering machine!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

It's late at night! Not even 10 minutes later the Elders wife shows up on my door step ringing my door bell. This is like something out of a Twilight Zone episode. I wish this was a joke or a lie but it is the truth. I called a friend from this forum to vent. I was so stressed out. I honestly feel like moving this is too much to deal with. I feel like I am being stalked. Its awful. They won't leave me alone. I called my ex and asked him to call the Elder and deal with this. Tell them to back off and leave me alone. I really didn't care what he told them. All for now. RHCP

• under74
    under74

good for you chili....did you say you'd punch em? threaten bodily harm? ....use profanity?

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I haven't used any profanities to their faces but I'm getting to that boiling point.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Do they know they are dealing with a chilipepper or what? I know humor is best, right? Keep me laughing guys or I'm going to totally lose it!

• under74
    under74

you know when the elders kept coming around for my mom she just stopped answering the door to them after a while...or I'd answer (I was a smartass teenager) and tell them to go away. They eventually stopped. Are you "fading?"
    I think with fading it's a bit harder to shake them, but from what I hear it's do-able.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I was fading! Now I'm fading with attitude!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

I like that! "Fading with attitude"...and well you should! Those people have no right to infringe on your life in any way. It's all control, control, and oh yeah, a little more control thrown in for good measure. I'm glad you are giving them the proverbial finger, more power to you!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

No more Mrs. Nice Woman eh ?

Probably now they get the message.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Fading with attitude! I love it!

Try to put the whole thing in perspective. What is an elder really? Some guy with a minimum of training who is convinced by a book publishing corporation that he has the Almighty's blessing and armed with that delusion feels compelled to use this fictional authority to impose said corporations will on you. He is the one that needs help! And who is an elders wife? Just some ding-dong lady who picked this loser for her life-mate. This should tell you how sound HER judgement is!

They are NOTHING!

So please don't let them upset you. Why give them that kind of power over you. Would you let the village idiot upset you? Of course not! These people are just Jehovah's Nit-Witnesses! Have fun with them, Lord knows they need to lighten up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit