No Trespassing!! Breaking news for local JW's.

by Mulan 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    bendover3.jpg (77482 bytes) click on here for larger version
    (big printer size)

Bend over Jehovah!
    (no books from crooks)

(click to enlarge for usable poster size)

Nobody has to take it anymore,they are a public menace.

Trespassing after a (verbal) warning is a criminal offense in Maine usa.In my case i also sought a protection court order for criminal threatening.

The law and any jury also say's:Justifiable homicide if they come on my property again and slash my tires again or any other criminal action!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Justifiable homicide if they come on my property again and slash my tires again or any other criminal action!

Are you saying that dubs in your area have been doing that to you??!! Slashing your tires??

If not, it's not a rational statement, is it?

• Scully
    Scully

I'm thinking of making a sign for my door:

NO Soliciting
    NO Peddling
    NO Preaching

But then again, maybe I can borrow some yellow CRIME SCENE - DO NOT CROSS tape and string it around my driveway, and scatter a few Watchtowers and Awakes around the property...

Love, Scully

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I don't think the JWs in my area do much door to door work. I've lived at my current address for almost 4 years and they have never called at my door or left any literature in my driveway.

• heathen
    heathen

I think here in america all they really can do is write a ticket like jay walking or some stupid crap . I know people who got tickets just for driving thru a shopping strip parking lot without intent of shopping . What a friggen joke that is . I think it's a different story if people are on your property without permission but are threatening in some way in a violent sort of way . Law or no law you are a dead man in my book ......................

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

My Bud Mcgruff sez :"IF YOU CAN'T DO DA TIME DON'T DO DA CRIME"

Danny's response: harassment order Backup:http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?tab=weblogs&user=DannyHaszard&uid=115303259 The Jehovah's Witnesses are a supremacist extremist cult and there is nothing that these "wolves in sheep's clothing" bandits will not stoop to. "arrogance of ruthless egotism" Theocratic Warfare:
    Why JWs lie in court
    the JW as the articulated manipulator Governing Body as evil rulers causing death Center for the Study of Deviant Movements The Pedophile At Your Door http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/78149/1.ashx Jehovah's Witnesses and their so-called, "SNEAK APPROACH" to door to door recruiting. apostate-baiting NO TRESPASSING ON MY PROPERTY EVER, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BE WARNED!YOU ARE COMMITTING A Prima facie PRIMA FACIE act of CRIMINAL THREATENING.Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

Hello! To;All you control freaks with a mean streak,after 33 years of abuse you are not in control of me anymore. Jury Fury :http://www.quietpoly.com/juryfury/debates/religionandstate/religionsandcults.html Dan the man is really cool at tainting the empaneled jury pool. Rave

• minimus
    minimus

This is why they tell the faithful now not to concentrate so much on door to door but everywhere else.

• Scully
    Scully

minimus:

This is why they tell the faithful now not to concentrate so much on door to door but everywhere else.

Now it will be so much easier to put faked hours on the Service Report?... I imagine JWs will soon be counting just being anywhere public as Informal Witnessing?... and nobody will be able to dispute the faked hours, as there are no eye witnesses to the fakery.

Love, Scully

• minimus
    minimus

Good one Scully!

• Scully
    Scully

Seriously, minimus, today's JWs are so frikkin soft when it comes to Field Service?.

Door-to-door? is no longer the be-all and end-all of the World Wide Preaching Work?. I wonder how many have actually had doors slammed in their faces? or had householders set their dogs on them? or been threatened to be welcomed by a rifle in their face if they showed up again?? or feel like they weren't Giving a Thorough Witness? if they respected a No Trespassing sign?

Now they go into chat rooms on AOL and count their hours. Now they use switchboard.com to get telephone listings of people in secure apartment buildings and call them, offering to mail the magazines to them, or write letters to the tenants - one at a time, of course, to maximize their Field Service Time?. They never even have to face a householder if they don't want to!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit