No Trespassing!! Breaking news for local JW's.

by Mulan 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

This week at the book study, at all congregations in the U.S., a letter was read saying if you go to a house or property with a "No Trespassing" sign, you must not enter, or knock on the door. You have to leave immediately.

A sign saying "No Solicitors" is too ambiguous, and they are to use their own judgment, and don't have to knock.

If it says "No Jehovah's Witnesses", you also must leave. Don't try to talk to them.

I thought this was pretty interesting. There must be some lawsuits out there.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I thought this was pretty interesting. There must be some lawsuits out there.

That, or too many scary apostates.

• kls
    kls

That is great news . My land is full of these so maybe that is why they never come here . Thank goodness there is something that really says GO AWAY.

• seven006
    seven006

Look's like the fear of a law suit and loss of money because of it, is now more important than preaching the good news to everyone. Their true interest is continuing to shine through.

Thanks for the new tool to expose who you really are watchtower, keep'em coming!

• tresbella
    tresbella

Growing up in Florida you run into a lot of No Tresspassing signs in those rich high end communities but we were aways told that it did not have to do with us as preachers. even when they said No soclicitaing it did not have to do with the wittnesses b/c the elders always reasoned with us saying solicitors are selling something and were not. Man. that topic sure brought me back to my pioneering days with my friends. waking up at 6, going to the local bagel shop and then off into the field and then mcdonalds for lunch. never did in a million years did i think i would be here with you guys.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

VIOLATORS WILL BE HOUNDED.

Nina

• Masterji
    Masterji

When I came to a "No Trespassing" sign I never went beyond it.

Never have and always will.

M

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

On my front door is my house number. Since reading this topic, I was thinking about adding the words under it.......

Ex Jehovah's Witness Lives Here

Wonder if I would still have mags left in the door?

But then.........I wonder if I have been outed by lurkers on jwd........since I haven't had a knock or a phone call since I came on this board in May, 2004.........YIPPEE!

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

P.S.

There is no doubt in my mind that some I know are trolls......on this board and others. Because before I faded and computers were becoming the 'in thing'......I heard many conversations that "some of the Apostate sites are soooooo bad"

Whoopty f***ing do!

HappyDad

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS has lost in court on "no trespassing" issues in this area each and every time for the past five years. They did supply a local JW lawyer for those that called NY but they were not competent; e.g., sending a tax lawyer. The fine was about $250 so many JWs were mad when they lost thinking it was a religious issue. I'm sure they called headquarters with an angry "what happened".

I'm glad they are finally spelling it out to the stubborn holdouts that think that disobeying is being faithful to God. I have been re-reading about the campaigns during the 30's and 40's when the WTS would flood a small town with JWs on a Sunday and flood the jail with witnesses trying to break the back of the no door to door on Sunday law. I heard one older brother say that they should do that with the no trespassing laws....what a dork.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit