The contempt of Anthony Morris: the face doesn't lie.

by freemindfade 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Simon

Check this out, its less of a physical feature and more of a tell, like poker.

http://www.ted.com/talks/pamela_meyer_how_to_spot_a_liar

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    What I wouldn't give to hear a trained lie-spotter's take on the things Morris and Lett have said on video.
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette
    He is a psychopath. Part of their frontal lobe is missing, and they don't have night dreams. There is a written test they can take that will prove it. They lie when the truth would be easier, and they have a sneer when they lie to you because it makes them feel good to think that they fooled you. President Clinton is used as an example. My x was one, and I didn't know it until a year ago. They don't change, they can't. They have no empathy. They are comtemptuous.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I can picture AM3 with his slightly concealed snarl and that snotty little tangy voice giving his talk about burnt hot dogs, or how jehovah hates and is disgusted by homosexuals that design cloths for eye candy.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

He is the product of the system that promoted him; it does not require, and certainly does not reward, true leadership.

When the blind lead the blind, you get a dynasty of assholes.

He is the latest, and maybe the worst, because he puts his insane views on video every month or two, and the rank and file line up to defend him.

The culture they have built is slavish reverence for their leaders; it is insidious because they view them as part of the 'slave' (another breathtaking example of Orwellian doublespeak) and CANNOT criticize them, certainly not out loud.

Most cannot allow themselves to see what a shallow, bigoted, narcissistic control freak Anthony Morris is, and if you point out how crazy his rants are, you are called an apostate.

Been there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit