The contempt of Anthony Morris: the face doesn't lie.

by freemindfade 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's do a "Lie to me" analysis of all the GB!!  

Something else that is very telling,IMO, was the late Guy Pierce's delivery in the AGM. When he gave his speech about the nu-light concerning the FDS, it was like he had to hurriedly force the words out. 

It was kind of like he HAD to say what was written for him quickly, or he may not get the words out. If only I was trained in the Satanic arts of human behavior. 😤

DD

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

They've reduced themselves to cheap Internet copies of TV evangelists, right down to denouncing gays... just before they get caught at the airport with a rentboy helping them with their luggage.

• clarity
    clarity

Contempt yes ... imagine that guy telling you off with that lip pulled back like that!

It also says he is not being straight forward. Did you ever have someone twist their lip like that when talking to you? Did it make you feel they were just bull shi&&ing........and didn't want you to see it?

clarity

• John_Mann
    John_Mann
    Fmf I think you could check out about Socionics, speacially Visual Identification. I bet you'll like it.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah,Tony's trademark lip curl always bothered me. There is a real hardness in his eyes aswell.

I also pick up on micro-expressions.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BTeB: They've reduced themselves to cheap Internet copies of TV evangelists, right down to denouncing gays... just before they get caught at the airport with a rentboy helping them with their luggage.

I can't wait for that to happen.

Ol' Tony getting caught with his tight pants down!

• zeb
    zeb
    Someone called him a Narcissist. A N, is someone who is infatuated with themselves  with this guy its the real thing.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Billy - "They've reduced themselves to cheap Internet copies of TV evangelists..."

"Netevangelists"?

• Simon
    Simon

I'm not sure criticizing people's physical appearance is valid and doesn't just appear petty. Most people can't really change what their face looks like can they although to some extent we can read things into expressions (there is definitely a touch of Dick Cheney in there somewhere, LOL).

I think what people wear and what they say and do are far more important things to focus on in order to be taken seriously.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    His face sure looks like a "pious sneer" 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit