New! SATANIC IMAGES in Knowledge book! What do you think?

by Dogpatch 106 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I agree it is a bit off the wall, we were looking at sublimable pictures the other night and dismissed a lot, but the one in the Insight on the scriptues vol 2 on the inside cover was very interesting, The bloke on the left with the purple robe has definatly got the symbol "S" half way down his dress, on its own it doesn´t say much but this symbol is used in the occult.

I don´t think you can get hung up on these things they obviously apostats whoe´s done it and Jehovah will zap them in his own due time,

• vitty
    vitty

My spelling is really bad don´t complain. Also I think the GB think they are right and are God´s mouthpiece. That´s the problem, they can´t be questioned, they´ll never think there wrong, and they would never knowingly use satans imagigery (see what I mean)

If someone had shown me this 6 months ago I would have laughed and I would have felt even more that I had the truth.

• JT
    JT

bored Bethel artist.

##

yep ---agreeed at the the very most

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hmmmmm well. These images I would like to see properly and thoroughly tested either through a university locally which has the capability to scan these properly and also to get in touch with a national journalist friend of mine to supply a few more contacts to do some proper research on these.

• gumby
    gumby

Supposed subliminal images give absolutely no creedence to the falsity of the WTBTS.

Even if these images were put there on purpose.....the society did not honor it. Do people actually think the GB got together and said....."hey, lets put some spooky demonic lookin shit in our literature just for the hell of it"! Give me a break! What could possibly be their motive.....to get people intrested in the occult? Why would they do that.....so they can DF people and lose more revenue?

This argument sucks and is a disgrace to those who work hard to try and prove to others the WTBTS is a bunch of baloney. Witnesses laugh at this stuff.

Gumby

• Celtic
    Celtic

Or Gumby, in the upper echelons of Freemasonry, see what they teach after the 19th Degree specifically.

If you have no knowledge of such a high order, you may not be qualified to offer a appropriate view.

Basically, you have a visible organisation and an invisible organisation. The visible organisation is the face that society see's, the invisible organisation, it's symbology etc, is only there to be discerned by the trained mind and eye.

I'm not knocking you, the truth of this matter pertaining to wt image manipulation might fall either way, however, I'm maintaining an open and enquiring mind. Don't blame my scientific nature. Contacts Will be looking into this more thoroughly.

• RR
    RR

many feel that the "S" stands for "Satan" but the truth of the matter, is the gentlmen in the robe represents the governing body, and the "S" is a pronouncement SUCKERS

RR

• Celtic
    Celtic

You may well be right RR, however, I'm interested in having the theory checked out professionally by an independent professional body, government or university. I'd like to see those conclusions after the tests were conducted.

• gumby
    gumby

Celtic......don't you think Ray Franz would have mentioned this in his books were it true the society uses/used such tactics? No high ranking desenter from the Organisation has ever substantiated with any kind of facts in any way they do this......which they would have if it were true.

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**in the upper echelons of Freemasonry, see what they teach after the 19th Degree specifically.

I just read a biography of a man who was invited to make the 33d degree (I think it was) anyway, the highrst degree of the Order. It was quite an eye-opener! I was a Rainbow Girl in my teens (the young ladies equivalent of the Masons---the boys were DeMolay boys) and I can tell you that the rites and rituals were bizarre. We didn't slaughter goats or anything, but actually a lot of what was going on at those meetings went right over my head.

I've looked into the Masons on the web and read some strange stuff----it's not what I'd have expected.

As far as the WTS---I think it's far more dangerous than we thought it was, and not for the obvious reasons Always focusing on gloom and doom despite yakking about their "hope", the demeaning of Christ's role and his resurrection, the "love" that they supposedly promote---but actually feed on hate, for instance. I believe we have yet to fully discover what the WTS is still hiding and I'll bet it ain't pretty.

(sorry, JT, for the first time in recorded history, we find ourselves having different opinions!!!)

I still luv ya!!! (smile)

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit