New! SATANIC IMAGES in Knowledge book! What do you think?

by Dogpatch 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Has anyone read Derik's(s?) Barefoot's book on the hidden images in various publications? Most of the images I have now in my collection. You should have seen the look on their faces when I showed some to visiting JWs that came to my door. It was priceless I tell you. I'm sure most of them asked their Elders why they were there in the first place.

Some of the others of course were too blind to see it. I noticed they shrunk their Paradise book from a large version of it to the smaller version, guess they were trying to minimize the shock of those images placed there.

I recall reading some directive to the Elders to disfellowship any JW questioning about those hidden images in order to keep things quiet. Not sure if that directive was true or not.

Yiz

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Yiz, where did you get this book?

• Mulan
    Mulan

That's a stretch. I could see something, in one of them, but the others would be my imagination I think.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol I could see one of the faces. But I mean... is it all that bad? Even if they are clear subliminal messages I mean how badly can a face be in a picture? I see faces all the time... Or a pyramid looking thing. When I look at my folded envelope it looks like a pyramid kind of......

OMG SATAN IS ALL AROUND ME!!!!!!!!

• undercover
    undercover

(Dr Evil voice)...mmmm riiigghhhttt...(Dr. Evil voice)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I used to think there was nothing to the illustration conspiracy, but there are just too many cases to be dismissive.

• Brummie
    Brummie

These 2 are real weird since I can clearly see the images floating above , but I'm still eft mystified as to whether this is deliberate or whether we can make these sort of images out of anything

• new light
    new light

Absolutely ridiculous. I see the faces, but the picture has been altered to achieve the desired result. You could mirror any picture of a tree and come up with demonic faces. The supposed pyramid was a joke. Again, you can find tons of "images" when you do the mirror trick. If the images were found in completely unaltered artwork, it would be a different story. The frequent misspellings also take away credibility.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I don?t buy it.

It reminds me of when people started folding $20 bills in such a way so that you could see the ?hidden? burning Twin Towers.

That picture isn?t ?hidden? on a $20 dollar bill, but rather created by folding, etc.

It is the same with any of these very hard to see ?faces?. I can take any picture and put it up against a reverse image of itself and it will make all kinds of cool symmetrical designs. (?Faces? and ?butterflies? would be common shapes to see because they are symmetrical.)

• Brummie
    Brummie

I dont think I buy it totally, however there are clear hidden images in Watchtower literature where NO folding has to take place, they are just there glaring out at ya saying "boo", creepy.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit