New! SATANIC IMAGES in Knowledge book! What do you think?

by Dogpatch 106 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Attempting to discredit the WTS with conspiracy theory type information as shown on this site does more harm than good IMO.

The WTS has plenty of readily apparent screw-ups written in their own literature to demonstrate that they are not a people chosen by god. There is no need to start grasping at straws in their pictures.

Sites like that one only feed the WTS? idea of apostates being crazy.

I would NEVER show it to any JW that I had hopes of leaving the organization! ############## bingo- i recall once at bethel this issue was addressed and it made more sense to me that this type of explanatoin- one has to realize that many of the art works are draw in a size of 3feet by 4 ft, if you ever go to bethel you will see these huge pictures on the wall, well as it was explained to us you must REDUCE AND IMAGE from 3 feet by 4 feet to the size of a postage stamp to fit into the mags- by reducing the size is squeezes the image and yes you can see all kinds of funny lines but the thorey of some apostatate bethelite or drawing demons in my veiw doesn't hold water but i could see just like with software developers who create "EGGS" in their software and backdoors i can see some artist "Dicking around" and drawing something that he or she can point out in a few years and say see my logo in the corner' but this DEmons taking over is a joke to me - wt is about as religious as my big toe, it is a book publishing company masquarading around as a religion, much like most TV preachers benny hinn and co just my 2

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I found this site quite a long time ago....too bad I can't speak fluent French! But the images are interesting!

I don't know how to make this a "clickable" link, you'll have to C & P it.

http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/sublimannex.html

• doogie
    doogie

you know, i think the printed words in watchtower literature is way more terrifying than any picture i've ever seen.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

JT,

I agree with you in part, in that using this information to sway current JWs (and I don't believe in swaying currend JW's anyway), is counterproductive. It does boost the idea of all "apostates" as crazed lunatics (see several posts above for an example of one). However, I do think that there is something to the images. The larger images actually would have been easier to spot the "easter eggs" in, had anyone been looking. Sometimes the easiest place to hide something is in plain sight.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not into Watchtower conspiracy theories either.

• Deleted
    Deleted

Ink blots! Isn't this how you can find the Virgin Mary in a tortilla? Seems like a waste of time to me. I would definately poo-pooed this when I was part of the collective.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I have seen a lot of the paintings that actually have appeared in the magazines and books, some of them are oil paintings hanging at watchtower farms. If you know anyone who paints, often an old paintings gets recylced, and new paintings painted over the old paintings. So their could be an underlying image, this is an art after all and not a science. I think the real questions might be:

1 - was this done on purpose

2 - and with malicious intent

3- and 100% obvious (although just because something is obvious does not make it true)

I have plenty of friends who are artists and have made paintings and drawings that contain plenty of psychological aberrations. Actually quite a few of my own drawings contained strange images and faces when I looked at them some time later and tilted them around. So even if these do exist they are likely the combined product of any artists active human mind and an observers paranoid mind.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I try to be objective about this subject, and there ARE quite a few of these images that are questionable---but there are enough of them for me not to dismiss them entirely as hogwash.

MY question would be "WHY would the WTS do this"? What purpose would be served? Why would they mess with people's minds by embedding these images in their publications if they are so against anything demonic?

But then I also ask....why DO they mess with people's minds and do and say things that now make us cringe because we believed them? We were duped and deliberately lied to and we accepted things "as they seemed" to be when we were JWs, right? The old "say one thing but do another" readily applies.

We know what the WTS is capable of doing.....so who's to say that they AREN'T even more deceptive and insideous than we imagined?

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I agree with the sentiment on this forum, I think that the tower is evil for its carless disreguard for the individule and individule thought, and for the love of their own power, but this faces in the tower is no better than them hearing the words satan moves through our voicec when playing styx snow blind backwards. and I once burned my record albums and will never fall for that crap again,

I do however believe in the evil of the tower and that they are doomed because of thair short sighted shallow view of things. And I hope that they fall and come to nothing for their wanten disreguard for all those who do not believe in their crap.

I think we have ample ammo to shoot them out of the sky with out going to this extreme and it only discredits real objections and questions about the dubdom.

• RR
    RR

It's interesting. But I find it hard to believe that the Watchtower is up to something like this. Seems to me that this is either a coincidence or bored Bethel artist.

But it is interesting!

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit