hi from a newbie!

by Princess 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey Princess, I think you should tell how your little guy, embarrassed Venice last March. That'll make her sorry she
    asked for stories from you. hahahahahahaha

Just kidding......she would KILL me! Or maybe not. Anyway,
    it would be fun.

I think she meant stories about ME!!

Edited to fix my 'smiley'

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hi Princess!!! Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of posting!!!!!

You're mother is way cool and I'm glad to meet my first 2nd generation apostate!! hehehe

Slipnslidemaster: "The truth is more important than the facts."
    - Frank Lloyd Wright

hmmmmm...where have I heard that before?

• Princess
    Princess

No no no, she wouldn't mind and we'd all like to hear about it.

Do tell!

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OMG HAHHAHAHAHHA you WOULDNT!!!!

ahhahahaha And ya I meant stories of MULAN not me, no one wants to hear that one hahhaha [:|]

Ven

• open_mind
    open_mind

Princess.....

Just wanted to say it is wonderful to have you here. I am also new. I am sure we will both learn alot here.

Open_mind

A mind is like a parachute....it must be open to work.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Princess. Finding out all kinds of cool things on this thread. I wondered if she was your sis Dana!!
    Mulan, Princess is bringing out your nutty side, I love it.
    Welcome too to OpenMind.
    TW

• unanswered
    unanswered

princess-welcome! i have enjoyed your mother's posts, looking forward to yours. my wife and i are also much happier OUTSIDE the WT, i have to say, though, i'm jealous that you have a mother who is out and free.:) i wish my parents could see reality, we could be so much closer. maybe they will wake up yet! cheers-nate

• mommy
    mommy

Ahhh I found it!
    I may not be the majority, but would love to hear stories of Venice, especially embarrassing ones I think it is funny that the elders don't call you and let you fade. It never ceases to amaze me how some are hunted down like animals and others are allowed to leave so easily. This just goes to show how childlike some adults can be.(even in a perfect organization) I left as well, but I moved out of the state, so perhaps this is why I was allowed to fade. I went back for a visit 2 years later, and got lots of ((((((hugs))))) and "So what are you up to now?" But the elders stayed clear. I must not have been important enough...lol

Mulan,
    You rock! Of course I am buttering you up for some Vennie stories too

Great to have you here Princess
    wendy

• Princess
    Princess

Hi mommy, is it weird having all these people call you mommy? Thanks for the welcome, I remember my mom and Venice talking about you at my mom's one evening. Good stuff.

You'll have to talk to Mulan about the stories on Venice, she has more than I do. The one she told me was veeeery funny!

See you in chat sometime.

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit