Rutherford's Parting Shot

by Farkel 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Hi Fark,

It's 10 o'clock Sunday morning and I can't open the page. It says the page cannot be found. I'll keep trying though.

sKally

EDITED @10:15...it opened! Thx for bringing this up to file. I'm sure yahoo chatters will eat this one up too.

• patio34
    patio34

Farkel,
    While I see the irony in your post, I'm frowning. I had rectal cancer only 2 years ago and all I can say at this time is "harumph."

In the movie "Joy Luck Club" a character is invited to a relative's home for dinner and her reply was "I'd rather have rectal cancer." As if it were the worst thing she could think of.

Having been the 'butt of many jokes' and now being half-assed (that brought a chuckle), I can only sympathize with Rutherford. But the doctors got to the bottom of my problem and it's all behind me.

See? I think I've heard them all. But I DO appreciate your post. Just had to respond to the other side of the issue.
    I think I'll start a thread on how to protect oneself from this kind of cancer.

Pat

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Farkel

Anyone who's informed about the Honorable Joseph Franklin Rutherford knew what a jerk he was in life, but the Creator in His infinite humor also wanted his death to remind us that whenever we fondly think of Da Judge, one word will always come to our mind: that word is "asshole."
    To express glee over another human for having contracted a disease, Farkel, is one of the lowest things that can be done. You have indeed sunk as low as a human can sink. I'm not sure that even Hitler would have even stooped to the level you have here. A certain scripture came to mind when I read your post, perhaps you should take a warning from it.

"And he [Farkel] kept loving the malediction, so that it came upon him.... And he came to be clothed with malediction as his garment. So it came like waters into the midst of him...." -- Psalms 109:17, 18.

Of course YOU don't place any faith in the Scriptures as being God's Word, but wouldn't it be ironical if it happened to be just by such a means that you were MADE TO SEE that they surely are the word of Jehovah.

• Kathy
    Kathy

I'm sorry, but I am laughing so hard at this thread. My father was treated successfully for colon cancer 6 years ago. We are grateful for his recovery. And I DO remember the sorrow we felt at possibly losing him. But I still think it's okay to make fun of someone like Rutherford.... Very, very clever, Farkel!

• philo
    philo

Alanf,

:I guess both are true

Yup, like the way Judas died. The WT says he both hanged himself and fell off a cliff (to be burst asunder): another gospel harmonisation.

philo

• bigboi
    bigboi

Good One Farkel:

You mean the dweeb actually died of Rectal Cancer?!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!

ONE.....

Bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yadirf,

: To express glee over another human for having contracted a disease, Farkel, is one of the lowest things that can be done. You have indeed sunk as low as a human can sink.

Rutherford was billed by the WTS as the greatest living Bible scholar of his day. His actions transformed the way of for JWs for the last eighty years and counting. Countless thousands of people never married, and those that did never had children because of the lies that he told and the false prophecies he uttered. He lived like a King in four palaces while his pioneers lived like peasants in unheated trailers selling his crap for him. I'm going to be writing a lot more about old Joe in the coming weeks, because he was one of the most evil men to ever run a cult and the truth needs to be told.

A.H. Macmillan who was a close associate of Rutherford stated that only FOUR people attended his "burial" in Rossville, New York. Nathan Knorr wasn't there. Neither was Fred Franz, one his two closest associates. Furthermore, not ONE member of his immediate family was there either and that included his son Malcome, and his wife Mary.

I wonder why? It was because he was a dirtbag, and even dirtbags like Knorr and Franz could recognize a worse dirtbag than themselves and acknowledged same by their not even bothering to pay him last respects.

I spit on his grave. Is there any part of this you don't understand, Yadirf?

: I'm not sure that even Hitler would have even stoop
    ed to the level you have here.

You're really grasping for straws, aren't you?

Farkel

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Ass cancer. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Slipnslidemaster: "You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty."
    - Sacha Guitry

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Bringing it back up for Outlaw.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks JayHawk,What an interesting read.For all the years I spent there,I didn`t know much of what I read.A lot of new information to me...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit