Rutherford's Parting Shot

by Farkel 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Anyone who's informed about the Honorable Joseph Franklin Rutherford knew what a jerk he was in life, but the Creator in His infinite humor also wanted his death to remind us that whenever we fondly think of Da Judge, one word will always come to our mind: that word is "asshole."

Here's "indisputable" proof: http://farkel.0catch.com/index.html

Farkel

• Maximus
    Maximus

As I told you, there is a God and She has one ironic sense of humor.

Maximus

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Cancer of the asshole? You've got to be kidding me. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

But doesn't the society attribute his death to a brain tumor? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Is this a case where the truth was too embarrasing to acknowledge?

Wait a minute. . . maybe he had shit for brains?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Is this a case where the truth was too embarrasing to acknowledge?

No, not just in this case. It would be more apt to say in almost EVERY case for the WTS the truth is too embarrassing to acknowledge!

Farkel

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Farkel:

Seriously now, and all butt jokes aside, didn't the society actually attribute his death to a brain tumor?

Does anybody else know?

• AlanF
    AlanF

Rutherford's brain was in his ass, so I guess both stories are true.

AlanF

• Farkel
    Farkel

Copernicus,

I don't remember what the society attributed his death to, but I certainly know they didn't tell the truth about it. I'll see if I can find what the society said about his death.

The scan of Joe's death certificate is authentic, btw.

Farkel

• outnfree
    outnfree

So who was Bonnie Heath?
    Anyone know?

outnfree

• blondie
    blondie

Proclaimers Book
    Page 89

“Brother Rutherford had developed cancer of the colon and was in poor health at the St. Louis convention. Still, he managed to give five strong discourses. Following the convention, however, his condition worsened, and he was compelled to have a colostomy. …Brother Rutherford, 72 years of age, survived the surgery. Shortly thereafter he was taken to a residence in California he had named Beth-Sarim. It was evident to his loved ones, and to medical experts, that he would not recover. In fact, he required further surgery…Brother Rutherford continued to weaken and, about three weeks later, on Thursday, January 8, 1942, he faithfully finished his earthly course.”

• Maximus
    Maximus

Bonnie Heath was one of the Judge's secretaries, married to Bill, William Heath. Maiden name was Boyd. Bill also bought Beth-Shan for the Judge.

Maximus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit