Would You Care If You Got Disfellowshipped At This Point In Time?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Undercover, I like how you tend to give your opinion of the questions.

Ah, but if you look at the myriads and myriads of questions that you have asked, I have never come out and said, "Boy, was that a stupid question". It takes much less time to answer the ones I like.

• neyank
    neyank

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this answer the question?

neyank

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Part of me would love to get d/f'd . I would like to remain aloof, in a "See if I care" attitutude. And what is more, it would clear the air.

OK I do not witness, do not answer up if I attend, and cannot stomach singing the songs.. As you know, I certainly do not believe it and I take pleasure when I can warn somebody off and direct them to the internet sites. But I remain largely silent among the congo.

Frankly although I would bear the title "Apostate" with a sense of honour. It is just not worth:-

1] Causing a lot of upset to my wife and extended family

2} Have my wife be told to have limited association with me

3] Being excluded from family events

4} Possibly a seperation or divorce and losing my home

So on balance, yes I would care , although I would just love to stick it to them

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

No...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - I am afraid still do not want to be disfellowshipped and therefore I would care

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Moot point for me... I DAed myself.

• Sassy
    Sassy

no I don't want to be

• Xena
    Xena

Yes and No

No because the family that would cut me off for being d/fed already have already cut me off (d/fed me in their hearts they have), so no loss there.

Yes because I will be damned it they are gonna judge me, only God has the right to do that.

• Valis
    Valis

nope

• Corvin
    Corvin

I sometimes wish I could be reinstated just so I could stand up and be df'd for the right reason next time.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit